• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
…

ihy8I9vJb92FO.gif

Transcript:

"Got a joke for you--Mitt Romney will be the next POTUS"

Cheebo

Banned
Now lets wait for Rasmussen's daily tracker in an hour showing Romney gaining some more so Diablos and I can freak out.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
PPP Virginia

Obama 51%
Romney 46%

Amazing. Foreign policy debate bump?

With the possible shenanigans in Ohio (which wouldn't surprise me in the least, as it turns the entire country's attention on the state) this would be huge for Obama.

smurfx

get some go again
hey guys if you took 7% points away from obama then he would be down by 2. i don't know i feel kinda worried.

Norma McCorvey of the Roe v. Wade case had a religious awakening in the 90s and is now a hardcore pro-life crusader. I just found it very surreal to see a TV ad that has the line, "Do not vote for Barack Obama because he murders babies" in it.

Well, he also wants to teach sex to babies as well. Will someone stop this monster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom