• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is everybody freaking out? what is the tweet even supposed to mean? like, idgi

P0qslRa.png

so madonna was supposed to be doing :eyes: @ gags

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I...... did not know about the Katy Perry thing until just a few minutes ago .....
I overreacted and thought the eyes were Madonna "eyeing down" Gaga for a super-collaboration of my two faves. How heartbreaking (and embarrassing) to find out the truth </3

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Yeah. If anyone is less relevant than gaga nowadays is Madonna. For the last 10 years really.

nooooOOOOOOO I loved Confessions, Hard Candy and M.D.N.A. :(

Her 2 most recent tours (2008 and 2012) both broke records and were amazing and she's continuously the highest paid woman in music when Forbes releases their list (maybe not 2013 but 2012 for sure).

Aguila

#ICONIC
WAIT

Hollywood and Angels Forever won't be on Ultraviolence

That means I'll only ever have this glitched up version of Hollywood
52b0f867.gif

Ahasverus

Madonna has had two worldwide number one singles in the past 8 years, plus the tours yeah
Money means nothing. Madonna was once a musical monolith of innovation and quality. her by the numbers mediocre generic dance records have left a few marks on the public heart. Also her voice went doooownhill since Ray of Light.
Also, I have more important things to do than watching a 55 y.o dressing up like a cheerleader :p

Mariah, now that's a star than knows how to keep her dignity. Physically and musically!

WAIT
Hollywood and Angels Forever won't be on Ultraviolence

That means I'll only ever have this glitched up version of Hollywood
52b0f867.gif
Imagine how many posthumous albums we'll have for Lana. Her unreleased catalogue is OUSTANDING, I think by the end of her carreer it will be close to Prince's. i wanted Meet me in the Pale Moonlight damn it!

Fey

Banned
Yeah. If anyone is less relevant than gaga nowadays is Madonna. For the last 10 years really.

Money means nothing. Madonna was once a musical monolith of innovation and quality. her by the numbers mediocre generic dance records have left a few marks on the public heart. Also her voice went doooownhill since Ray of Light.
Also, I have more important things to do than watching a 55 y.o dressing up like a cheerleader :p

Mariah, now that's a star than knows how to keep her dignity. Physically and musically!

stop i haven't even been back a week

Ahasverus

I know people here love to talk about money and receipts and stuff but.. let's say I'm more musically inclined :p

And Mariah might not be super hip or anything, but she doesn't try (and super fails) to be, that's what I like about her, she has a musical identity, a loyal fanbase. Her quality is good enough.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I know people here love to talk about money and receipts and stuff but.. let's say I'm more musically inclined :p

And Mariah might not be super hip or anything, but she doesn't try (and super fails) to be, that's what I like about her, she has a musical identity, a loyal fanbase. Her quality is good enough.

mariah-carey-dresses-like-man-for-new-video-717x1024.jpg

royalan

I just want to say that I applaud DMJ and Booty and Botty for making PopGAF threads recently.

We need to make more--damn all the sanctioned oppression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom