• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst waste of RocNation funds since the 777 Tour.

i0vkObLiLOfhQ.gif

edit: http://www.nevercoming.com/ *cackle*

cory64

1992: Black or White helps to block Can't Let Go, Mariah's first single not to go #1
1997: Mariah ties MJ for #1s
1998: Mariah surpasses MJ for #1s
2001: Bootylicious blocks Loverboy, Mariah's first lead single not to go #1
2005: We Belong Together blocks Pon de Replay
2008: With You blocks Don't Stop The Music
2008: Rih and Bey are tied for #1s
2009: Rihanna/Chris Brown incident causes both Chris Brown and Beyonce to not have any more #1s, MJ passes away.
2013: Rihanna ties MJ for #1s
201X: Rihanna surpasses Mariah for #1s

Everything is connected *.*

Vazduh

WaiT

I'm kinda liking the dynamic of DK3...

They look great as a trio. Shannon is the biggest surprise for me, I didn't know she had it in her.

Rhythm of Love is a bop, although honestly, I don't mind Lemonade being the first single at all, it's a solid song. In fact...

BHH0HkV.gif

I'm bopping to it right now.

God he's so dreamy. Kesha Rose looks good too.

They both look great, but I seriously hope they don't collaborate, unless it it's a non-EDM track.

Phreaker

I'm sorry but I cannot stand people like him

How dare people stand up for gay rights if they haven't experienced discrimination themselves!?
Ungrateful cunts that quickly dismiss anyone that isn't like them in fighting a course that they believe in, So shallow minded it infuriates me .

Exactly what I thought watching him! So in his eyes pretty much every gay icon (Madonna, Cher, etc.) are not gay icons because they aren't gay? GTFO, what a moron.

royalan

I wish they would stop trying it with this Bonnie and Clyde. They've been doing this shit for over a decade now, and nobody believes it after watching Beyonce stand cool, calm and collected in the corner of that elevator while Solange went
BLM6yMf.gif
on Jay.

Also, can Beyonce, for ONCE, portray herself as something other than completely self-sacrificing for her man?

I wish they would stop trying it with this Bonnie and Clyde. They've been doing this shit for over a decade now, and nobody believes it after watching Beyonce stand cool, calm and collected in the corner of that elevator while Solange went
BLM6yMf.gif
on Jay.

You might be onto something... It's almost like Beyoncé and and Jay are acting, and the Bonnie and Clyde personas were created for entertainment.

royalan

You might be onto something... It's almost like Beyoncé and and Jay are acting, and the Bonnie and Clyde personas were created for entertainment.

Acting?

Entertainment?

That's what was going on in that video?

Oh.

Cuz to me it looked like a bunch of rich stupid people who can't act playing out some annoying fantasy they have of their own lives...and Emmy Rossum.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Acting?

Entertainment?

That's what was going on in that video?

Oh.

Cuz to me it looked like a bunch of rich stupid people who can't act playing out some annoying fantasy they have of their own lives...and Emmy Rossum.

Godel Ms thing here is insulting Jake Gyllenhaal.

Bladenic

But Since U Been Gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get
What I want
Since U Been Gone

Iconic pop/rock classic tbh.

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;112473235 said:
Nicki's lead single is coming this wednesday.

I hear it's supposed to be a smooth, uplifting song. I KNEW she was going to go a bit softer to go along with her new look. I'm here for it though.

iI1CUDUppkd0b.gif

Mau ®

Giorgio Moroder's new album has a good guest list

Pop Topoi ‏@PopTopoi 55 sec.
BOOM: Giorgio Moroder feat. Lana Del Rey, Kelis, R Kelly, Mikky Ekko, Leona Lewis on new album (via @wireditalia @p_arm) #wnf14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom