• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;112478371 said:
I like R. Kelly.

me too!

...must be a straight guy thing

ibwXvYZu1Nw7Yk.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I was driving and played "Only Girl" with the windows down and sunroof open. I cried. The PERFECT summer anthem, one of her top #1 hits.

;(

Vazduh

Added eight songs to the POPGAF playlist.

RGBWx27.gif

Get into it, my flawless sistren!

This is the POPGAF Spotify playlist (click the banner). It is a collaborative playlist so you are able to add your own music to the mix.

• Do not add music that is more than 6 months old
  • Do not add full albums just the good tracks...
This is to discover new music faster, easily be able to grab it and add it to your own playlist

Mau ®;112487215 said:
Only Girl seguing into What's My Name was such perfect DOUBLE HIT COMBO ;____;

What a combo, indeed. I'm pretty sure that 1/4 of my Rihanna plays on last.fm come from those two songs.
pSlGFJ5.gif
pSlGFJ5.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mess at Gaga's constant dog pictures/vids.

I think she cares more about it than the ARTFLOP era.

She's probably like "BATPIG>>>>>>>>>>>>FARTPOOP"

Vazduh

I'm seriously blushing right now, king Mau!

HMbYHMd.gif

Mau ®;112493872 said:
I'm guessing you are Vepar_DJ, right?

I am, feel free to add me! But I haven't created any playlists on Spotify yet, I use it mostly for either POPGaf playlist or the one Nito created recently, so you won't see too much there
yet
. However, if you have a last.fm account, be sure to send me a request since I'm more active there. My nickname is the same as the Spotify one.

Mau ®;112495891 said:
"Seasons (Waiting on You)" by Future Islands is amazing.

Thank you, Vazduh ;__;

I'm glad you liked it! That's probably one of my favorite songs I've heard this year. The entire album is great, too, it's well worth a listen. They're coming to Croatia this October, I'd love to see them live, my friends who saw them a few years ago told me they were incredible.

Mau ®

Billboard has uploaded a secret snippet of an instrumental. They say it's of a high-profile artist but will not reveal who.

Snippet

It's been rumoured that it's actually for Madonna.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mau ®;112506559 said:
Billboard has uploaded a secret snippet of an instrumental. They say it's of a high-profile artist but will not reveal who.

Snippet

I could see Madonna lay down some lyrics for this but honestly the production isn't doing much for me
Moving into Pharrell's direction and I have already expressed my distaste for him and his efforts.

cory64

I could see Madonna lay down some lyrics for this but honestly the production isn't doing much for me
Moving into Pharrell's direction and I have already expressed my distaste for him and his efforts.
I agrih, not here for Hard Candy 2

Koodo

Banned
Mau ®;112506559 said:

Snippet

This would be too desperate even for Madonna. She already gave us far superior retro-disco realness in 2005.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;112506559 said:

Snippet

o, pretty sure this is Giorgio Morodor now *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom