• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Bn859vFIMAEqkSG.jpg

Slé

tmarques

Mau ®;112506559 said:
Billboard has uploaded a secret snippet of an instrumental. They say it's of a high-profile artist but will not reveal who.

Snippet

It's been rumoured that it's actually for Madonna.

That's actually kind of cool. Wish it was a Moroder and Debbie Harry colaboration since it's been a while, but I guess Debbie has given up on her solo career.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
tuned out after about 5 minutes of the tripe that was the BBMA's. Wanted to vom during Pitbull's "singing" or whatever the hell he calls that. And no Gaga or Madonna? No thanks. I'd have even settled for that mess Mariah Carey showing up, but I don't think even she's there!

Vazduh

I just watched the MJ performance, how embarrassing.

MgYashD.gif

In hindsight, it also makes this article super-embarrassing:

But I learned exclusively Friday night that Michael’s image to be unveiled about halfway in the three-hour ABC telecast is brand new technology.

It was two years in development and took an additional six months to create for this network premiere,” I was told. “This is way, way beyond a hologram. It is way, way beyond what you know as 3D. This isn’t even digital. It is far more advanced and a totally new process.

A few people have seen it, a tiny portion of it, already in the arena and have been crying — it’s that powerful. Incredibly, it plays even better on the TV screen, so imagine how viewers will react at home.

They will be in a state of disbelief. It’s as if he’s still alive at the height of his career.

This has never been done before. It is 100 steps beyond anything anybody has ever thought you’d experienced as a hologram. It is so real, it is so lifelike, there is no way an audience would know the artist is not there in front of them. So real an artist would actually never have to go out on tour again or need makeup for an appearance. The artist is there without being there. You cannot tell the difference.

MgYashD.gif

Water Fountain is giving me life!

Thanks Vazduh sis!

Yesss, stan! She's awesome. Her album's on Spotify, so if you want more of that, be sure to give it a listen.

Vazduh

If anybody's interested, I made a Spotify playlist containing some of my favorite songs (there's 17 hours of music
for now
), I hope you like the selection. I would have actually put more music, but I wasn't able to find some artists on Spotify.

Click on the gif and enjoy!
pSlGFJ5.gif
pSlGFJ5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom