• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just seen Janelle Monae in a Pepsi advert for the world cup
Get that exposure hunty

Listening to High Priestess Gaga's flawless discography during my workouts has been giving me so much life. What an incredible gift, her albers

The Red era is finally over
52b0f867.gif

Receipts:

More than 6 million copies sold WW since its release in October 2012.

4 US top ten singles, 4 UK top ten singles.

19 million singles sold WW.

The tour is likely going to have a final gross of more than $150 million, a larger gross than Global Queen of Pop Rihanna's latest tour.

iPCEO1objlUC.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Lets hope she has a change of career and never returns.

52b0f867.gif

Receipts:

The tour is likely going to have a final gross of more than $150 million, a larger gross than Global Queen of Pop Rihanna's latest tour.

iPCEO1objlUC.gif

Legend, queen, fashion icon, etc.
52b0f867.gif

52b0f867.gif

Receipts:

iPCEO1objlUC.gif

52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

She's such a wonderful person

I'm here for her new album of Max Martin-influenced grungey sex dungeon tunes

Are you ASKING for a read, or just a proofread?

It's Gaga's flawless discography.

🙊

Btw whoever posted Glory by Wye Oak in the PopGAF Radio on Spotify, thank you. I listened to their album last night and I'm kinda in love with it, might see em live when they come to atx.

Wye_Oak_Shriek_LARGE.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
"I mention some current examples of musicians getting picked over in the spotlight: Miley Cyrus, Lorde, Lily Allen, Lady Gaga, Sinéad O'Connor spring to mind.

"Well maybe those people are true provocateurs," she says. "But I'm really not and never have been. I don't think there's any shock value in my stuff – well, maybe the odd disconcerting lyric – but I think other people probably deserve the criticism, because they're eliciting it.""
Source

iLQyxKScnlBXB.gif

NinjaBoiX

I just cannot bring myself to like or appreciate or notice Taylor Swift
Her bestie is all kinds of awesome, which makes her medium awesome merely by proxy.

("Trouble" is a damn fine pop song.)

Edit: obvs Hayley, I just Googled "Taylor Swift Bestie" and apparently she's best mates with everyone.

Peru

52b0f867.gif

Receipts:

]

Great album and era. If the next album turns out the be too much in the hands of the producers, as some quotes have suggested, then I just hope it's quick and she gets back to basics for the next one after that.

NinjaBoiX

God damn, Swifty is so fine...

She looks like her make-up took like 9 hours every time you see her, always immaculately turned out.

Gow. Jus.

Vitanimus

Come on down to Florida
I got something for ya
We could see the kilos or the keys, baby, oh ya
Guns in the summertime
Drink a Cherry Cola lime
Prison don't mean nothing to me if you'll be by my

Yayo, yayo, yayo
All the Floridians like
Yayo, yayo, yayo
All the Colombians like
Yayo, yayo, yayo
And all my girlfriends
Yayo, yayo, yayo

iZOWPUyysztyo.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm a dragon, you're a whore
Don't even know what you're good for
Mimicking me is a fucking bore to me
But babe
Lay me down tonight in my diamonds and pearls
Tell me songs at night about your favorite girl

ibEmeFWyIwSIJ.gif

Styles

“For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), It’s always ourselves we find in the sea” - E. E. Cummings

“I'm a slave to my emotions, to my likes, to my hatred of boredom, to most of my desires…” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

“‘You are not!’ She brought one little fist down onto the other.
‘You're a slave. A bound helpless slave to one thing in the world, your imagination’” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

tumblr_n728d6ir4I1s5y8nno1_1280.jpg

Her ARTKUNTRY is cominG.

gretfail.gif

Vazduh

��

Btw whoever posted Glory by Wye Oak in the PopGAF Radio on Spotify, thank you. I listened to their album last night and I'm kinda in love with it, might see em live when they come to atx.

Wye_Oak_Shriek_LARGE.jpg

Yessssssss, I'm glad you like that song and the album! I had it on repeat recently so I thought someone else might like it :)

Btw, Yado recommended their previous album to me, check out this post, these songs are great, too. I'm actually listening to it right now, so I want to thank Yado for that <3

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the streets are lined with people
with nothing else to lose loose looooose
when did all these people
decide to change their shooes shooooes shoooooes
oh i can only ask myself
oh where are you all going?
and wont you take me with you too
where all the sirens are blaring

uuuuuuuptiiiiiiiiiight
doooowntooowwwn!

ixYCJ8RYzW6xo.gif

slé me

Matt_

RWnbkY8.png

She's been looking so good and happy recently, the pink hair suits her so much
She slayed at a Breast Cancer fundraiser Wednesday too. Having her healthy makes me smile

U8kmIv6.jpg

Matt_

it debuted so low in the UK chart, sob sob

also, that Unapologetic Bitch instrumental was by some DJ :( http://www.mixcloud.com/FreeLivesets/sander-kleinenberg-live-at-beta-nightclub-denver-15-feb-2014/

When abouts? this set is two hours long. The set is also from three months ago, sure you got the right link sis? (the music in it is slaying me anyway)
edit; oh its the second track
Also Godel, who remixed that cheryl cole track? I heard the original on the radio and I wanna listen to the superior version

Flipside is out now so Ultraviolence is complete. I've listened to the album a few times now and I really love it. It's still very cinematic like Born To Die but in a much different way. There's also a preview for the Shades Of Cool video and it looks much better than West Coast.

Flipside ended me a bit.

Is This Happiness bored me a bit.

Ultraviolence as a whole slayed me moderately. The middle is the weakest part. I don't know if I'm ever gonna be here for Sad Girl, Pretty When You Cry, or Money Power Glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom