• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I had a real-life "laughing at something that happened on GAF" moment today.

Remember when Mau thought he'd lost avatar privileges permanently? For years Mau had no avatar. And shortly after Mumei was made a mod he asked he could have his avi privileges back...only for Mumei to tell him that the restriction was never permanent and he'd been able to change his avi for at least a year by that point?

Something made me think of that today.

LOL - still funny.

Wow, Ultraviolence is kind of resonating good in here, but watch me be super late to the party once it all said and done. I was so anticipated for its release but now since it's here, I feel like I don't need to listen to it right now. My gaming habits are leaking into my music habits. This is not good.

Mau ®

I had a real-life "laughing at something that happened on GAF" moment today.

Remember when Mau thought he'd lost avatar privileges permanently? For years Mau had no avatar. And shortly after Mumei was made a mod he asked he could have his avi privileges back...only for Mumei to tell him that the restriction was never permanent and he'd been able to change his avi for at least a year by that point?

Something made me think of that today.

LOL - still funny.

ilholvlkhcfkigcjkwsgyv

I thought about it the other day when I saw another user with that avi lol

Yado

Incredible
Let's finish what we started
Incredible
You're welcome to my party

iZIl5eGtNDpKO.gif

Grizzo

Also, Alizee's song 'Moi... Lolita' still sleighs, what kind of French Teen Queen was she? Best one.

She was a great icon for gay people back then. I was too young to really understand what she meant but it clicked some years later haha

She used double-entendres in later songs as well and then she went all "retro" and it was okay (A Cause de L'Automne is a nice song).

Nowadays she's a total joke and sings generic, cookie-cutter songs about how she changed the color of her hair and how much fun it is to be blonde. Awkward (and the song is not even catchy to begin with).

Mau ®

Poor Rih & Brit, little did they knew that Bey would SHUT DOWN the place minutes later with her "Run The World" performance.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mau ®;117181574 said:
Poor Rih & Brit, little did they knew that Bey would SHUT DOWN the place minutes later with her "Run The World" performance.

Poor Rih and Brit only shutting down the Hot 100 with their remix. Poor RTW failing to chart. :eek:

Nemesis_

robin-thicke.jpg

1. You’re My Fantasy
2. Get Her Back
3. Still Madly Crazy
4. Lock The Door
5. Whatever I Want
6. Living In New York City
7. Love Can Grow Back
8. Black Tar Cloud
9. Too Little Too Late
10. Tippy Toes
11. Something Bad
12. The Opposite of Me
13. Time of Your Life
14. Forever Love​

July 1st

:3

royalan

robin-thicke.jpg

1. You’re My Fantasy
2. Get Her Back
3. Still Madly Crazy
4. Lock The Door
5. Whatever I Want
7. Love Can Grow Back
8. Black Tar Cloud
9. Too Little Too Late
10. Tippy Toes
11. Something Bad
12. The Opposite of Me
13. Time of Your Life
14. Forever Love​

July 1st

Can't wait.

Bladenic

robin-thicke.jpg

1. You’re My Fantasy
2. Get Her Back
3. Still Madly Crazy
4. Lock The Door
5. Whatever I Want
7. Love Can Grow Back
8. Black Tar Cloud
9. Too Little Too Late
10. Tippy Toes
11. Something Bad
12. The Opposite of Me
13. Time of Your Life
14. Forever Love​

July 1st

Ready for this mess.

robin-thicke.jpg

1. You’re My Fantasy
2. Get Her Back
3. Still Madly Crazy
4. Lock The Door
5. Whatever I Want
7. Love Can Grow Back
8. Black Tar Cloud
9. Too Little Too Late
10. Tippy Toes
11. Something Bad
12. The Opposite of Me
13. Time of Your Life
14. Forever Love​

July 1st

I'm percheD tbh. He's desperate so it might be good.

The Flop

Banned
will popgaf be supporting Kesha Rose

in creating the next star

Bqc3dXYIIAA39Ql.png

I
Already have the app
but I can't wait. I live for singing shows. Kelly Clarkson is my Goddess in disguise and who would of thought one of the bigger pop names in the game would come from a tv show.

Not to mention my Pop soon to be R&B Divas: Fifth Harmony and now Alex & Sierra!

robin-thicke.jpg

1. You’re My Fantasy
2. Get Her Back
3. Still Madly Crazy
4. Lock The Door
5. Whatever I Want
7. Love Can Grow Back
8. Black Tar Cloud
9. Too Little Too Late
10. Tippy Toes
11. Something Bad
12. The Opposite of Me
13. Time of Your Life
14. Forever Love​

July 1st

i really hope his ex-wife is in on this whole farce. if not, it's about as emotionally manipulative as a public marriage proposal, and i don't use

cory64

I'm more offended by that freeware typeface.

edit: NOT michelle's new single charting higher than Pretty Hurts

105 Michelle Williams - Say Yes (feat. Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland)
150 Beyoncé - Partition

bPqaY4f.gif

Nemesis_

In case it wasn't clear Robin Thicke is revolting and I am not looking forward to his album.

please buy ishantchart bravechart on itunes

Aguila

#ICONIC
Did y'all know Lana has been sick from some mysterious illness and that's why she hasn't done much promo? My poor baby 😢

robin-thicke.jpg

1. You’re My Fantasy
2. Get Her Back
3. Still Madly Crazy
4. Lock The Door
5. Whatever I Want
7. Love Can Grow Back
8. Black Tar Cloud
9. Too Little Too Late
10. Tippy Toes
11. Something Bad
12. The Opposite of Me
13. Time of Your Life
14. Forever Love​

July 1st

lmao

Vitanimus

robin-thicke.jpg

1. You’re My Fantasy
2. Get Her Back
3. Still Madly Crazy
4. Lock The Door
5. Whatever I Want
7. Love Can Grow Back
8. Black Tar Cloud
9. Too Little Too Late
10. Tippy Toes
11. Something Bad
12. The Opposite of Me
13. Time of Your Life
14. Forever Love​

July 1st

this is so creepy

I am now officially a free man for the next three months
and then hopefully I'll be where I want to be siiiigh
. So happy to see the back of school, such a miserable place.

did I miss anything important during the last week? I need godels, never forever, and fey to fill me in.

The white Sade Jessie Ware premiered her lead single for her sophomore album, Tough Love, if she's your thing.

-The Knife released Shaken-Up Versions which is soooo good like amazing
-FKA Twigs announced her debut alberm, LP1 cause she don't got no imagination Snippets are on Amazon, I think
-Kimbra released two new tracks- Love in High Places and Nobody But You
-Bjork is getting an exhibition at MOMA
-Roisin Murphy has sprung into life on Twitter and Instagram
-And Azealia Banks was a horrible person, attacked some random's wife then went on a shrieking harpy rampage whilst any hope that was left for her career slowly died

I haven't been paying attention to much tbh but that's about it. Godels is temporarily indisposed whilst he sorts his life out and Fey is definitely clocking a bitch somewhere, idk whether they'd have much to add.

Creep of the year
Bye this reminds me of those horrendous mixtapes that people send to people they fancy. Surprised I don't see Wonderwall there. Those track names are so dire.

Just discovered SuperLove, what a good song
Yassssssss
One of the catchiest songs in the past year. I have a special dance for it and everything.
I hope she drops some album deets soon, I need to know whether I can buy Banks's album when it comes out or if I need to support a homegurl instead.

Mau ®

School was awful but now I miss it terribly.

One week after prom and I was going crazy. I gotta start getting into other hobbies because this life of "work all Mon-Fri and wait for weekend to party" is not very exciting.

Mau ®;117247619 said:
School was awful but now I miss it terribly.

One week after prom and I was going crazy. I gotta start getting into other hobbies because this life of "work all Mon-Fri and wait for weekend to party" is not very exciting.

Find stuff to do after work that makes you happy. That way it isn't just "5 days of boring, 2 days of fun."

Nemesis_

Umm I just listened to the Tiesto album.

emoji_u1f6ae.png

why are all these super producers stagnating so quickly? this has nothing on Kaleidoscope.

Mau ®

Umm I just listened to the Tiesto album.

emoji_u1f6ae.png

why are all these super producers stagnating so quickly? this has nothing on Kaleidoscope.

Yeah it's not very great but it does have good bops like "Last Train" and "Written in Reverse". I do hope he plays a set in my city though, that's always fun.

Find stuff to do after work that makes you happy. That way it isn't just "5 days of boring, 2 days of fun."

Hehe I'm working on that :)

that's a great song! my fav single from Charli XCX. I also really like this official remix by Canblaster from the french DJ Crew Club Cheval (I recommend you check them out if you don't know them, they've been touring worldwide and are gonna get huge pretty soon)
Man, I'm not usually one for Remixes but this is really good.
Yassssssss
One of the catchiest songs in the past year. I have a special dance for it and everything.
I hope she drops some album deets soon, I need to know whether I can buy Banks's album when it comes out or if I need to support a homegurl instead.
I really hope Banks gets her shit together, but that's not likely to happen lol
Congrats on finishing school!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom