• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot24

Banned
A search suggests that Liz - Just Like You has received ZERO discussion itt but that surely can't be right because I know you wouldn't all be sleeping on the best pop release of the year, RIGHT????

or yall still more interested in treating popstars like dragonball characters #truthbomb #d*mn

Discussed a few OTs ago.
xeuHftI.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Yes indeed she was, I've had her on my itunes for a while now
Y2k is the only song that gets regular spins from me though

Servbot24

Banned
Yes indeed she was, I've had her on my itunes for a while now
Y2k is the only song that gets regular spins from me though
Track 2 is SOTY candidate for me

Only know what the first song is called cuz I always listen straight through

Of course the Ariana and Charlie reccuds will smash this

I was going to get floor seating but my guest and I are both Hobbit-sized. I still got decent seats all things considered.

Can't wait to see ha grind up on that tantric sex chair <3

I didn't manage to get any video of that bit but she was incredible .___. Jay-Z surprised me, I was expecting to snooze through his bits since I assumed he would be pushing his recent album but he basically performed his greatest hits, which was amazing. It was a giant non-stop dance party.

Supposedly Solange was opening I thought... but we had no opening act. The show was supposed to start at 8:30 and they just went straight to Bey and Jay at 9:30. What happened?? Another fight?! XD

Nemesis_

Kylie performed Sexy Love on The Voice Australia tonight and also announced an Australian tour early on in 2015. New single from Kiss Me Once, maybe?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Juniored for bringing us the news
#StopCensorshipNow

The Forbes Celeb 100 is out. The tracking period for this list was between June 1, 2013, and June 1, 2014. Did your fave make it? Find out here.

PopGAF Relevant entries:

#1 Beyoncé
#6 Jay-Z
#8 Rihanna
#9 Katy Perry
#13 Bruno Mars (wtf)
#17 Miley Cyrus
#18 Taylor Swift
#19 Lady Gaga
#20 Kanye West
#21 Calvin Harris
#26 Justin Timberlake
#33 Justin Bieber
#33 Jennifer Lopez
#38 Pharrell Williams

Not Found, oop:

Britney Spears
Christina Aguilera
P!nk
Mariah Carey
Madonna
Nicki Minaj
Ariana Grande

Matt_

Calvin Harris being that high is most surprising

I think Applause is becoming one of my favorite Gaga songs. It continues to get better with every listen, unlike most of ARTPOP's songs.

My favorite ARTPOP segments:

1) Venus, first verse
2) Applause, first verse
3) Gypsy, final chorus/outro ("Coz I'm I'm I'm...:)
4) ARTPOP, pre-chorus + chorus ("A hybrid can...")
5) Venus, bridge ("Neptune, Go...")
6) Aura, first verse ("I'm not a wandering slave..")
7) Do What U Want, final chorus/outro
8) G.U.Y., pre-bridge + bridge ("I don't need to be on top...")
9) Swine, outro ("paint your face and...")
10) Mary Jane Holland, second verse

Vitanimus

Tropical Chancer fucking slays. I am so ready for this album.

I listened to the iTunes previews earlier and now I'm hyped for the 17th. Or the 21st...

How much band merchandise is too much? I was going through my wardrobe and found 2 Charli XCX t-shirts, a Grimes t-shirt, a Purity Ring t-shirt, and my
It's Britney Bitch
t-shirt... I feel like I need more to express my inner stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom