• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
You mean during the period when labels could withhold the single for sale until it gained some radio airplay to get an instant high debut?

ahh.gif
You all are too much today.

Mumei

You mean during the period when labels could withhold the single for sale until it gained some radio airplay to get an instant high debut?

Sure - but the only artists who have managed the feat more than once are Britney Spears and Mariah Carey, and Mariah is the only one to have done it three times. And it's not as if the people doing, Idol artists aside, were flops:

• Michael Jackson — "You Are Not Alone" (September 2, 1995)
  • Mariah Carey — "Fantasy" (8 consecutive weeks) (September 30, 1995)
  • Whitney Houston — "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" (November 25, 1995)
  • Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men — "One Sweet Day" (16 consecutive weeks) (December 2, 1995)
  • Puff Daddy and Faith Evans featuring 112 — "I'll Be Missing You" (11 consecutive weeks) (June 14, 1997)
  • Mariah Carey — "Honey" (3 consecutive weeks) (September 13, 1997)
  • Elton John — "Candle in the Wind 1997" / "Something About the Way You Look Tonight" (14 consecutive weeks) (October 11, 1997)
  • Céline Dion — "My Heart Will Go On" (2 consecutive weeks) (February 28, 1998)
  • Aerosmith — "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" (4 consecutive weeks) (September 5, 1998)
  • Lauryn Hill — "Doo Wop (That Thing)" (2 consecutive weeks) (November 14, 1998)
  • Clay Aiken — "This Is the Night" (2 consecutive weeks) (June 28, 2003)
  • Fantasia — "I Believe" (July 10, 2004)
  • Carrie Underwood — "Inside Your Heaven" (July 2, 2005)
  • Taylor Hicks — "Do I Make You Proud" (July 1, 2006)
  • Britney Spears — "3" (October 24, 2009)
  • Eminem — "Not Afraid" (May 22, 2010)
  • Kesha — "We R Who We R" (November 13, 2010)
  • Britney Spears — "Hold It Against Me" (January 29, 2011)
  • Lady Gaga — "Born This Way" (6 consecutive weeks) (February 26, 2011)
  • Katy Perry — "Part of Me" (March 3, 2012)
  • Baauer — "Harlem Shake" (5 consecutive weeks) (March 2, 2013)[6]

And many of the songs that did it fell off the top within a week - Whitney's Exhale (Shoop Shoop) knocked Fantasy off the number one spot only to be supplanted by One Sweet Day the next week, and it still ran at #2 for eleven weeks after that. And Mariah's songs that debuted at number one stayed on top for 8, 16, and 3 weeks before falling off. She's not a special beneficiary of studio chicanery; plenty of top artists have tried that sort of chart manipulation.

Aren't they though?

Nope. I think Madonna's biggest claim to fame is her longevity and consistency; but there have been several women whose career peaks were as big as her career peak (e.g. Mariah was bigger in 1990 - 2000; Whitney was bigger in 1986 - 1995 than Madonna was in her most successful years), at least measured by album sales. I'm not sure about single sales, though those are harder to find accurately collated.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Cashmere Cat played some of his track with Arianal: "Be My Baby" Production sounds great; I'd like an instrumental version without that real doll shrieking over it, please.

His mix for MoMA from last week is really good if you dig stuff like Kelela, twigs, Jeremih, Jhene Aiko, etc.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm chasing the sun
I'm chasing the sun
I'm chasing the sun
Won't miss out on the fun
Gotta get it while our hearts are young
I'm chasing the sun
Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh

this is a bop

ild6jPKPhmo5H.gif

Nemesis_

The video was actually pretty good. It looked fun, made me wish all college parties were just this :( . Her afro was everything. But, I'm not sure why Kimbra was in it when this song actually featured Solange - which makes me wonder, what part of the song was she in? I always thought she sang the 2nd verse but I guess she didn't.

Probably because her and Kimbra toured
but didn't
together.

She also teased what could be a proper followup to Electric Lady. "I'm working on a new, cool creative project called 'Eephus'," she said. "It's a big concept and you're not going to see it coming. It'll just land." We can't wait.

- See more at: http://www.fuse.tv/videos/2014/06/janelle-monae-bonnaroo-interview#sthash.GhwG6Pmx.qjpPPDjN.dpuf

Seems she might be releasing a follow up this year too?

Cashmere Cat played some of his track with Arianal: "Be My Baby" Production sounds great; I'd like an instrumental version without that real doll shrieking over it, please.

His mix for MoMA from last week is really good if you dig stuff like Kelela, twigs, Jeremih, Jhene Aiko, etc.
This is actually the first track of hers this year that I can actually bop to.

Hopefully the breakdown in the middle is from a remix, though, because it kills all the track's momentum.

So, it seems like its drag Mariah Carey day. Let me chime in for a second, if I could. My first exposure to MC was waaaaaaaaaay back 24 years ago (I was 14, Mumei was 22) when her debut album came out. My little cousin came up to me and asked me if I had heard this new sanging ass white girl named Mariah. I hadn't. I think I was going through my heavy metal phase then. Anyway, she plays me a song she recorded off of the radio, Vision Of Love. It was cute. I caught the video some time later on MTV, and I was like... ok skinny white girl, go in.

I think I got a copy of the album and cassette from my homegirl, who was slayed. I thought Vanishing was everything. Still do. I got my life from Sent From Up Above, because it is the business. I mostly enjoyed the album, I thought the more hip hoppier tracks were trash and try hard. A trend that would continue for some time. I felt that her soul tinged MOR songs were more her lane and she should travel there.

Flash forward to the next year (Rihanna much) and the subject of this post came out. The first song I recall hearing from this album was Can't Let Go. There are no words for how this song touched my spirit. That whistle in the beginning. The more R&B-y groove. The chorus. Can't Let Go remains, to this day, one of, if not my favorite MC song. The first time I heard it I was in my Auntie's big as van, (the one she got for all them raggedy ass kids she has) that ho had a nice stereo system and Can't Let Go sounded like heaven.

Back in the day, young people, there wasn't instant access to everything like there is now. If you wanted to see a video, you had to wait for them shits to show up in the rotation on MTV, VH-1 or BET, with your VCR remote in hand for your tape that you had already set to record, paused, perched. Don't try to record a video during TRL (this was more towards the end of the 90's though,) Carson Daly's bitch ass would never let a video play all the way through. If you were a fan of a not so popular genre of music, you were relegated to early morning or late at night for special shows dedicated to your genre.

If you wanted to hear the song before the single was on sale, you had to wait for them shits to be played on the radio with your finger perched above the record button. Fun times. I think that's why records don't sell as much as they used to. There's no anticipation anymore. Everything is immediately available. You don't have to buy your song to hear it with any clarity anymore. When you recorded your jam on the cassette tape you've been recording your jams on for years, at FM radio quality, no less. You couldn't wait for the single to drop so you could spend your precious, trickle down economics coins on.

Anyway, I wouldn't hear the entirety of Emotions for a couple more years. The next year, (maybe Rihanna is the black Mariah) she appeared on MTV Unplugged and released a single from that which grated my nerves almost instantly and still does to this day. I'll Be There is trash. I hate it. I hate her for singing it. I hate Trey Lorenz and his annoying queeny vocals. Ugh. Someday was still garbage too. One bright spot, is the effervescent live version of Can't Let Go. It's just so good. It supplanted the album version as my favorite.

The next year (mmhmm), brought us Music Box. I remember thinking Dreamlover was aight. I remember hating Hero because it was sappy and they made us sing it at my HS graduation. I remember thinking Anytime You Need A Friend was vastly superior, and it's subsequent remix affirmed that thought. Outside of the title track (which slays lives) and Everything Fades Away, I didn't care much for the album.

1994 saw Robido, then 18 (Mumei was hitting his 30's) living in Southern California and flush with cash. (For once.) I finally got around to listening to Emotions. A bitch was [S L A Y E D]! If you gloss over the schlock that is Make It Happen and it's overwrought cousin If It's Over you've got a damn good album, and my favorite Mariah Carey CD. (We'd gotten our first CD player by then and skipping songs was a revelation. I can't tell you how many songs I had to force myself to like because skipping them every time they came on was a chore, unless you had one of those fancy tape players that could auto skip to the next song, even that would still take a minute to do.)

1994 also saw another yearly Mariah release (mmhmm) but it was a christmas album, and ain't nobody have time for that. I don't think I heard All I Want For Christmas Is You until I saw the 2003 movie Love Actually.... that can't be right... Anyway, I didn't check for christmas music back then, so hew knows.

1995 hit, and so did a new Mariah album. Fantasy came out and went EVERYWHERE. The ODB remix came out, and the hood was here for it. It even caused Genius Of Love to have a resurgence in SoCal. Daydream was... eh. A Glee-esque Journey cover. The slay that is Forever. The Always Be My Baby So So Def Remix was everything. I swear Jermaine Dupri is the only producer who can make her attempts at hip hoppier R&B sound good. Oh but children, the Fantasy CD single was my first exposure to Mariah club remixes. And when I tell you the 11:00 minute club mix of Fantasy was my everything and was in CONSTANT rotation, you don't have to believe me, but believe me. Oh Jesus. When those sirens start going 6 minutes in I get hype. When the beat drops and she starts vocalizing about her SWEET SWEET FANTASY, it's time to go to church.

IT'S JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOoooooOOoOOOOooOOOOO. IT'S JUST SO SWEET SWEET. IT'S JUST SWEeEEeT.

Oh bitch, your run down, run of the hill fave could never, will never, and best not even try.

Moving on, Mariah returned 2 years later with a new nose, new tits, and with a CD that would make me stop fucking with her for the next 8 years. Butterfly dropped. I thought Honey was trash, obviously, but other than that it was well on its way to being my favorite MC album. The R&B was less try hard, the hip hoppier tracks (outside of that Bone Thugs collab) were almost decent. But oh bitch... Track 11 punched me out of the MC game. I saw the title in the tracklist, and hoped against hope that it wasn't what I thought it was. But as the the slay Fly Away interlude faded away, the unmistakable sound of a Prince cover came on. She should have taken a page from TLC's book and covered lesser known Prince tracks. But no.. this ho wanted to go ICONIC. smh. AND it was a Dru Hill collab too. No ma'am.

Butterfly was the last time I paid attention to MC til Mimi. I almost didn't pay attention then, because the lyric "Them chicks is ash, and I'm lotion." had to be the single most ridiculous thing I'd ever heard.

Que sera sera. Mariah looks and sounds nothing like she did when I was checking for her. But it's her life, and while she's spending her coins and she's not hurting me or mines, imma let it ride. She did a lot more in her time than any of these soundcloud girls can even fathom, and on her worst day she's better than them. Just so long as them doesn't include Madonna. She ain't that iconic.

Girlfriends and squirrel friends, Emotions.
iwxgd3Gjw6I5K.jpg

1. "Emotions"
2. "And You Don't Remember"
3. "Can't Let Go"
4. "Make It Happen"
5. "If It's Over"
6. "You're So Cold"
7. "So Blessed"
8. "To Be Around You"
9. "Till the End of Time"
10. "The Wind"

Bonus:
"Vision of Love"
"I Don't Wanna Cry"
"Vanishing"
"All in Your Mind"
"Alone in Love"
"Sent from Up Above"
"Can't Let Go" - MTV Unplugged
"Anytime You Need a Friend"
"Music Box"
"Fantasy"
"Underneath the Stars"
"Always Be My Baby"
"Forever"
"Daydream Interlude" (Fantasy Sweet Dub Mix)
"Looking In"
"Butterfly"
"The Roof (Back in Time)
"Fourth of July"
"Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise)"
"Outside"
"All My Life"
"Say Somethin'"
"Stay the Night"
"Fly Like a Bird"
"Meteorite"

The Remixes:
"Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise)" (Fly Away Club Mix)
"Fantasy" (Def Club Mix)
"Always Be My Baby" (Mr. Dupri Mix) featuring Da Brat and Xscape
"Thank God I Found You" (Make It Last Remix) featuring Joe and Nas
"Sweetheart" featuring Jermaine Dupri

cory64

We all know Emotions is the business. That's not the focus of today's lesson which is that the GP today barely remembers most of her commercial dominance.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Back in the day, young people, there wasn't instant access to everything like there is now. If you wanted to see a video, you had to wait for them shits to show up in the rotation on MTV, VH-1 or BET, with your VCR remote in hand for your tape that you had already set to record, paused, perched. Don't try to record a video during TRL (this was more towards the end of the 90's though,) Carson Daly's bitch ass would never let a video play all the way through. If you were a fan of a not so popular genre of music, you were relegated to early morning or late at night for special shows dedicated to your genre.

If you wanted to hear the song before the single was on sale, you had to wait for them shits to be played on the radio with your finger perched above the record button. Fun times. I think that's why records don't sell as much as they used to. There's no anticipation anymore. Everything is immediately available. You don't have to buy your song to hear it with any clarity anymore. When you recorded your jam on the cassette tape you've been recording your jams on for years, at FM radio quality, no less. You couldn't wait for the single to drop so you could spend your precious, trickle down economics coins on.

:O

What kind of stone age tiis 🙊

Nemesis_

That essay would make Icicle proud.

Speaking of which, I noticed on ATRL there was a post about Janet making a return but I can't actually find a source for the interview anywhere besides ATRL, so I'm a little bit skeptical.

Ian Cross is an audio engineer who worked with Janice on her last three albums.

Ian Cross is currently working exclusiively with Janet Jackson on her forthcoming much anticipated album, her first since “Discipline” (2008). To accommodate Jackson’s touring and recording all over the world, Cross has devised a powerful portable recording setup with Barefoot Sound MM27 monitors to assure sonic consistency wherever they choose to work.

Cross: They absolutely do. In fact, Janet and I were sitting in this very room together and I was about to play her the Barefoots for the first time. I started playing a song called “I Get So Lonely,” and she stopped me and said, “Where is the low end coming from?” I said, “The speaker, that’s what you’re listening to.” She said, “Those speakers are the only thing we’re listening to right now?” I said, “That’s just the speakers.” She was instantly sold.

This was also during a time when Janet was not in one place at one time for very long. The Janet Jackson’s of the world can’t just spend their time in one studio in one city anymore. They’re schedules just demand it, so we had to put together a portable studio that we could take anywhere in the world. The second she heard these speakers I said, “This is my choice for our speakers for the album and we can take them everywhere, to every studio anywhere in the world, and we’re going to consistently hear the sound the way we want to hear it.” She agreed.

We’ve been working in Qatar. We’ve been working in Paris, the Middle East, and now we feel like we can work anywhere. With the Barefoots and our little system that we have it’s a very powerful setup.

The new album is going to be great. It’s a process. There’s a lot in store, yet to come. I can’t go into too many details but I think Janet Jackson’s fans are going to be very excited about the new album, and I think people who don’t know her as fans are going to be excited about it, too. The new paradigm of music, the real people in music now, are blending technology and music together. It’s becoming more and more seamless.

I find that the direction, not just of the music, but the concept of making albums is changing and developing so quickly and rapidly. We’re going to be doing things that are completely unexpected that nobody’s seen before. We apply that to the music in the album itself and that’s why we only want to work with the best of the best. We’re bringing in some of the best people on the planet to work on this record. We’ve got the best rig, the best speakers, and we’re doing a lot of new and interesting things. We’re hoping to do some really interesting things with Barefoot too by the way. It’d be really nice to find some ways to expand and extend our relationship.

I can tell you Janet’s voice sounds completely marvelous on these speakers. I feel like before Barefoot there was no speaker that really presented her voice correctly, because she has so much detail, even when you’re around the 11 or 12K range that makes her voice really special. Yes, I think it’s the happiest she’s ever been. It’s certainly the happiest we’ve ever been with monitoring and listening to the music we’ve been working on.

Mumei

I don't know why Rob thinks I'm an old man, but I would like to note that I was four years old in 1990.

And Rob forgot to include the remix of Anytime You Need A Friend, as well as my favorite b-sides, Slipping Away, Everything Fades Away, and Do You Think Of Me?, but it was still a pretty good post.

Rob, are you familiar with this remix? Or this one?

We all know Emotions is the business. That's not the focus of today's lesson which is that the GP today barely remembers most of her commercial dominance.

I don't think that any artist whose biggest successes occurred anywhere from ten to twenty four years ago is going to be a very prominent in the public mindshare, and that is especially true for an artist who is not simply on a career decline but one whose public image is decidedly uncool. I think any artist from that long ago whose career has fallen off requires some prompting; Whitney's death prompted reminisces of peoples' experiences discovering her and appreciating her at her peak; Michael's death had the same effect; even something smaller like Madonna's Super Bowl performance was an opportunity for something like that, since it functioned as a sort of Greatest Hits performance for her. But when you're not in the public eye, no one but your stans is thinking about you. That's not an observation about her lack of impact, or her career being ephemeral; it's a tautology that applies to just about any artist.

cory64

Whitney had better hits and a more iconic voice.

Speaking of which, I noticed on ATRL there was a post about Janet making a return but I can't actually find a source for the interview anywhere besides ATRL, so I'm a little bit skeptical.

Ian Cross is an audio engineer who worked with Janice on her last three albums.
Audio technology and Janet I'm in heaven right now reading this

I don't know why Rob thinks I'm an old man, but I would like to note that I was four years old in 1990.
i4YtLakIaqVrn.gif

And Rob forgot to include the remix of <snip>, but it was still a pretty good post.
I don't know them shits son! Two were trash tho
ibuOVQlYSk79tI.gif

and two (the b-sides) could get some use.
ioWS1pdm2g9Uz.gif

Rob, are you familiar with this remix? Or this one?
I am now. I prefer the second.
iwbkFHk4amrPs.gif

I don't think that any artist whose biggest successes occurred anywhere from ten to twenty four years ago is going to be a very prominent in the public mindshare, and that is especially true for an artist who is not simply on a career decline but one whose public image is decidedly uncool. I think any artist from that long ago whose career has fallen off requires some prompting; Whitney's death prompted reminisces of peoples' experiences discovering her and appreciating her at her peak; Michael's death had the same effect; even something smaller like Madonna's Super Bowl performance was an opportunity for something like that, since it functioned as a sort of Greatest Hits performance for her. But when you're not in the public eye, no one but your stans is thinking about you. That's not an observation about her lack of impact, or her career being ephemeral; it's a tautology that applies to just about any artist.
God, now I know how my mom must have felt in the 90's when I was jamming to some "old school" 70's music. Shit doesn't feel like it was that long ago and folks are already forgetting or have forgotten about it. Harsh, bro!
ivfQA9g5hxSZ3.gif

Touchdown

Banned
God, now I know how my mom must have felt in the 90's when I was jamming to some "old school" 70's music. Shit doesn't feel like it was that long ago and folks are already forgetting or have forgotten about it. Harsh, bro!
ivfQA9g5hxSZ3.gif

The lord's work is not done then. Let me keep reminding them every day.

iAc8vs6JFOBQJ.gif

royalan

Bless that post, Rob.
Although I disagree with Mariah's urban moments coming off try-hard. I think the thing that really set her apart at the time was how seamlessly she could transition between Pop and Urban

I've sad this before, but Can't Let Go has my favorite Mimi Whistle Moment. ;____;

It's pretty basic, on a technical level, compared to some of the crazier things Mariah's done in her whistle register...

But something about the final, sustained note she closes the song with is just so perfect. The effect is like waking up from a dream...

Bless that post, Rob.
Although I disagree with Mariah's urban moments coming off try-hard. I think the thing that really set her apart at the time was how seamlessly she could transition between Pop and Urban

Of course you would. You like it when
pop
women dabble in R&B.
iTZBG66e69EPL.gif

Mumei

Of course you would. You like it when
pop
women dabble in R&B.
iTZBG66e69EPL.gif

I don't really think of Mariah as a pop girl at heart. Her biggest influences as a vocalist were Stevie Wonder and Aretha; if you've listened to Aretha and Mariah enough you'll even start to hear Mariah cribbing a few of her riffs. The music she put out was sometimes more pop, but I think you could almost always hear the R&B influence.

Bless that post, Rob.

I've sad this before, but Can't Let Go has my favorite Mimi Whistle Moment. ;____;

It's pretty basic, on a technical level, compared to some of the crazier things Mariah's done in her whistle register...

But something about the final, sustained note she closes the song with is just so perfect. The effect is like waking up from a dream...

I like what she did with that live; it differed slightly from performance to performance.

i4YtLakIaqVrn.gif

I don't know them shits son! Two were trash tho
ibuOVQlYSk79tI.gif

and two (the b-sides) could get some use.
ioWS1pdm2g9Uz.gif

Which two were good?

Side-Note: Very cute usage of strikethrough.

my top 3 Moo songs are Breakdown, Slipping Away and Fantasy

Daydream and Butterfly are my favorite albums

Zel was right about you.

Nemesis_

Natalie Imbruglia is returning to music

Every &#8217;90s kid knows that Natalie Imbruglia&#8216;s Left Of The Middle is a flawless masterpiece from beginning to end. The angst-pop album, which was spearheaded by blockbuster single &#8220;Torn&#8221;, sold millions and earned the newcomer three Grammy nominations. She seemed unstoppable but experienced diminishing returns with subsequent releases and decided to concentrate on acting.

Happily, the much-missed Australian diva is plotting a major comeback. She just signed to new management and will release her as-yet-untitled fifth LP in March 2015 via Sony Masterworks. Natalie has already revealed that it&#8217;s a covers album that focuses on the work of male artists including Neil Young and Daft Punk. I&#8217;d prefer new material (2009&#8242;s excellent Come To Life is a testament to her growth as a songwriter) but I&#8217;m still very much here for this.

Kind of disappointing, but I think that since her biggest hit was a cover then perhaps it makes a little bit of sense. Maybe she'll use it to launch something more later on.

But I do recommend everyone give Left Of The Middle a listen. It was a good pop-rock / trip hop album but I am not sure how well it stands up today.

Natalie_Imbruglia_-_Left_of_the_Middle.png

Some other bops, which I assume only our UK popgaffers will know

Wrong Impression

Shiver

Glorious

She even has a singles compilation out if you can't be fucked listening to anything else of hers, which I also recommend. She was more of a grungey / rockey kind of pop girl but then slowly became a bit more accessible as she went through the albums
and consequently flopped

bpz8JXL.jpg

royalan

Natalie Imbruglia is returning to music

Kind of disappointing, but I think that since her biggest hit was a cover then perhaps it makes a little bit of sense. Maybe she'll use it to launch something more later on.

But I do recommend everyone give Left Of The Middle a listen. It was a good pop-rock / trip hop album but I am not sure how well it stands up today.

Natalie_Imbruglia_-_Left_of_the_Middle.png

Some other bops, which I assume only our UK popgaffers will know

Wrong Impression

Shiver

Glorious

She even has a singles compilation out if you can't be fucked listening to anything else of hers, which I also recommend. She was more of a grungey / rockey kind of pop girl but then slowly became a bit more accessible as she went through the albums
and consequently flopped

bpz8JXL.jpg

Left in the Middle is one of my favorite 90s albums. Play it all the time.

Bless Natalie.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
O Natalie is coming back? I'll be here for her, quite like her voice

Getting my life to Fantasy right now, probably my favourite Mariah Carey song

Partition

Banned
So, I was forced into going to the Grave tonight, and it was about what I expected.

First of all, if you are in the GA, you will quickly realize how much this stage and catwalk fucking suck. There is only nowhere you can stand and be able to see everything, especially for me being close to the main stage area - she spends most of the time further out on the catwalk / by the piano area.

The setlist is the most disappointing part of the show. Almost all of the songs it seems are cut short. There is a clear distinction in the crowd reaction to ARTPOP songs and non-ARTPOP songs; being that no one seemed really here for the ARTPOP stuff (rightfully). The only ARTPOP song that garnered a huge reaction was G.U.Y., for whatever reason. I was thankful she played a song from her best album that wasn't acoustic, Judas, so I was able to get my life briefly to it.

The show in general is a huge step down from the BTWB, in terms of staging, outfits, setlist, dancing, overall theme.

I had an okay time, with some drinks. Would have been totally fine keeping the $200+ I spent total on the outing!

Oh and I got to get backstage for free which was cute. Seeing Asia for some reason was more cool and interesting than Gaga, whom was dressed up in one of her costumes and only gave us a quick picture before we were booted out.

Nemesis_

I was forced

$200+ I spent total on the outing!

hmm okay

iC6fTumSHpfnc.gif

I haven't been yet but I agree with you re: the setlist, I already know that's going to be the most disappointing aspect for me.

As for your complaints about GA, I don't really know how you didn't know the best place to stand considering that you run a fansite and I've even posted the ideal positions here too. It doesn't surprise me she spends more time near the people who paid the most, though.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
OMGGGG I finally found out what this amazing song is I've been hearing every morning!
Disclosure - Latch feat. Sam Smith. As a bonus, the background music reminds me of the amazing OST from the original Donkey Kong Country games on the SNES <333

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93ASUImTedo

on an unrelated note....

stock-footage-stop-sign-with-fluffy-timelapse-clouds-mellow-timelapse.jpg

image.php

UMMM random compliment time!

Is that you in your avi roy??? LOVE the pink shirt
and the face and the hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom