• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

I know that this belongs to the K-pop thread, but good lawd, I think these teasers deserve to be seen:

Four Ladies - Move (teaser)
Four Ladies - Move (teaser 2)

J1ayD7n.gif
9lXi2Oi.gif

Lmao, lemme make some more gifs
i4cvBQL.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I know that this belongs to the K-pop thread, but good lawd, I think these teasers deserve to be seen:

Four Ladies - Move (teaser)
Four Ladies - Move (teaser 2)

J1ayD7n.gif
9lXi2Oi.gif

Lmao, lemme make some more gifs
i4cvBQL.gif

haha there's a K-Pop thread?

Speaking of which, are you a fan of Genki Rockets Vaz'? I discovered them in Children of Eden, and the female voice is a mix of a real girl (that's in the videos) and a simulated voice melded together I think? Love their stuff (not sure if they are K-Pop or J-Pop tbh)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW-CDtbkqng
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFgVvMK4EfU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO0734_cpRE&list=RDiO0734_cpRE

I LOOOOOVE their music videos and these three songs are still in heavy rotation on my playlist <333

Vazduh

Vazduh, I love your gifs! What do you use to make them? PS?

Edit: They are doing the absolute most to this at 0:07. They couldn't have put more back into that thrust.

Thank you! :D Actually no, I use GifCam, which is by far the easiest gif maker. I recommend that program to everyone, it's so easy to use! Usually I load the Youtube/Dailymotion/Vimeo video at 480p at least (if available), capture the segment I want, and then I resize it so it can fit under the 5 MB limit on imgur. Oh, and make sure to always turn off the "green screen" option, otherwise you'll have a messed up gif. And set the framerate to 33 FPS.

As for the teasers, I mean, DAMN. I thought Stellar were a bit much, but these ladies take that category to a whole new level.

Speaking of which, are you a fan of Genki Rockets Vaz'? I discovered them in Children of Eden, and the female voice is a mix of a real girl (that's in the videos) and a simulated voice melded together I think? Love their stuff (not sure if they are K-Pop or J-Pop tbh)

I LOOOOOVE their music videos and these three songs are still in heavy rotation on my playlist <333

Yeah, there's a popular K-pop thread on Neogaf. I'm a casual K-pop listener so I don't lurk there too often, but when I do, I always pick up some gems.

As for the songs you've posted, I'm pretty sure they're J-Pop :D I've never heard of Genki Rockets, so Touch Me is quite a pleasant surprise for me. Thanks for posting this, I'll give the other songs a listen, too.

That red wig is a mess but the other pic is :flame:

I kinda like her in the red wig tho.

All of these Bazaar pics are great.

Man I love Genki Rockets. And Child of Eden is one of my favorite games.

The singer is currently releasing solo songs for now. I'd link you to some but I'm on my phone.

Thank you! :D Actually no, I use GifCam, which is by far the easiest gif maker. I recommend that program to everyone, it's so easy to use! Usually I load the Youtube/Dailymotion/Vimeo video at 480p at least (if available), capture the segment I want, and then I resize it so it can fit under the 5 MB limit on imgur. Oh, and make sure to always turn off the "green screen" option, otherwise you'll have a messed up gif. And set the framerate to 33 FPS.

As for the teasers, I mean, DAMN. I thought Stellar were a bit much, but these ladies take that category to a whole new level.

Ahhhh, thanks! I will finally be able to make gifs! (sort of) lol.

------

BUT WAIT!!

Where have I been when this 2NE1 genocide domination was happening. I can't believe I was being such a flop stan when

********THIS
******THIS
AND ****THIS

EXIST

ccd10a8e.gif
ccd10a8e.gif
ccd10a8e.gif
ccd10a8e.gif

tumblr_mwjzfpfgRj1qft6sjo1_500.gif

The fashion, CL rapping punching every bitch out the game, Dara not looking hit for once, Bom serving face, Minzy killing the game.

ChurchScoot.gif

tumblr_inline_mpkc9vWAqg1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mhj0ethZO11qz4rgp.gif

praise-god.gif

I simply was not ready.
Edit: Not me doing all this in a non K-Pop thread though lol

Partition

Banned
As for your complaints about GA, I don't really know how you didn't know the best place to stand considering that you run a fansite and I've even posted the ideal positions here too. It doesn't surprise me she spends more time near the people who paid the most, though.

I knew the best place to stand as I was told where it was. Even though I got there an hour and a half prior to the show starting, I had no option of going there due to it all ready being filled up.

The whole catwalk is a mess, you shouldn't have to be in one particular spot if you want to be able to see everything. Wasn't that case with the last two tours.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Mau ®;123468401 said:
Diplo & Kiesza have a song coming out soon. Diplo will stream it.

It also features Skrillex :doc:

YAAASSSSSSS

I am starving for something new from Canadian sensation and my favorite find of 2014 Kiesza
I can even put my distaste for Diplo aside for this

Good morning sistren!! <3

Hi BB, was worried you had left! ;) <3

Man I love Genki Rockets. And Child of Eden is one of my favorite games.

The singer is currently releasing solo songs for now. I'd link you to some but I'm on my phone.

Genki Rockets is one of my faves. So not only are you a Kylie fan (as I recall) but a Genki fan??? Slay a bit 7echnicolor ;)
I had no idea Rache Rhodes was still working, I'll need to check that out! :D :D :D
400px-Genki_Rockets_-_No_border_between_us_promo.jpg

enigmatic_alex44

Alex!! :3

No sir, I'm still here!! Sorry if I worried you ;_;! I was literally out of the house all day yesterday (haircut, shopping with friends and chilling in the Olympic village at night LOL) so I didn't get a chance to post or anything! <3

I love your cheerfulness and positivity
and face
!!! It helps balance out the pages and pages of "Mariah is a heffer" and Gaga is a "hag" type stuff (I disagree with BOTH those statements btw) <333

I love your cheerfulness and positivity
and face
!!! It helps balance out the pages and pages of "Mariah is a heffer" and Gaga is a "hag" type stuff (I disagree with BOTH those statements btw) <333

Wahhh thank you :')! The feeling is mutual :D!! <3

I'm also a huge fan of both Mariah and Gaga o___o! LOLL! I can't wait for the Artrave next weekend :') and I'm listening to Mariah at work as we speak LOL <3 #sweetfantasybaby

The Lorde is making an original song for the new Hunger Games movie and will help curate the soundtrack. She stans a lot of artists I like (sky, twigs, charli) so I'm perched.

Oh sweet!! I've been waiting for new music from her!! I loved Pure Heroine :3

SaintZ

I liked the video.

It doesn't look less cheap than Dark Horse or Birthday tbh. And it reminds me of the Inna video I posted yesterday with the colored backgrounds. I still do not like the song.

Fey

Banned
At first I thought it was a little too messy but upon rewatching, it's probably the best video from the Prism era.

Vazduh

OK, the video is actually really good, I didn't expect that. I still hate the spoken parts (of which there are too many), but it kind of made me... not hate the song?

104599.gif

Damn. Slay a bit, Katy Hudson.

Please don't
waq685xu9z.gif
tumblr_mc2jut71cU1rwl7hzo1_250.gif

Now papi, what's that about?

Ahhhh, thanks! I will finally be able to make gifs! (sort of) lol.

It really isn't hard, you'll see. Try making a few gifs and you'll see for yourself :) Btw, I really liked Gotta Be You by 2NE1, so thanks for posting that.

Vazduh's gifs are THE gifs <333. LOL So amazing!! :3

7fneHRE.gif

Thanks!

cory64

Gifcam is a vile software and more often than not the gifs look awful when using it.
Yours are pretty good tho, I actually thought you used photoshop.

Mess at Katy serving some early Brooke Candy teas.
There's some recent era Cyndi Lauper in there too

Fey

Banned
JTSzOYu.gif

Is it August 2013 again?

Prism outsold ARTPOP. Roar has outsold every ARTPOP single combined. Birthday with its ~flop video~ still managed to go Gold and top 20.

It's over. Katy won. Until next time.

Vazduh

Gifcam is a vile software and more often than not the gifs look awful when using it.
Yours are pretty good tho, I actually thought you used photoshop.

Oh, I thought I was in for some shade! I'm disappointed now ;)

Anyway, I'll agree with you that Gifcam was a shit program... up until 3.0, I think. It's 4.0 now. You wouldn't believe how improved it is compared to older versions, especially if you use the "Quantize" options when saving your gifs.

Plus, it's so easy to use, you can even add captions to a specific part of the gif, resize gifs, record with a different framerate (it's not only 10 fps anymore, it can be 16 or 33 fps, too) etc.

Mau ®;123480923 said:
Good to know.

A friend invited me lol. I wasn't particularly interested, same with the PRISMATIC tour which is also coming here. But hey! Free ride and all :D

Nothing wrong with an opportunity like that at all :D Yeah you'll have fun at the Bangerz tour!! <3 When she floats on a hot dog. I can't.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Oh, I thought I was in for some shade! I'm disappointed now ;)

Anyway, I'll agree with you that Gifcam was a shit program... up until 3.0, I think. It's 4.0 now. You wouldn't believe how improved it is compared to older versions, especially if you use the "Quantize" options when saving your gifs.

Plus, it's so easy to use, you can even add captions to a specific part of the gif, resize gifs, record with a different framerate (it's not only 10 fps anymore, it can be 16 or 33 fps, too) etc.

I think in switching to this. Gimp makes my gifs look like grainy turds and yours are pretty nice.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mau ®;123468401 said:
Diplo & Kiesza have a song coming out soon. Diplo will stream it.

It also features Skrillex :doc:

Niece no need to spoiler Skrillex. Their Jack U joint thing was EVERYTHING at Ultra
I am absolutely ready to be taken to church and absolved of my all my sins by that duo and their upcoming mixtape

You can hear some of it here

I liked this, but she needs to practice her bitch face because she wasnt serving anything but basic in this

Mau ®

Niece no need to spoiler Skrillex. Their Jack U joint thing was EVERYTHING at Ultra
I am absolutely ready to be taken to church and absolved of my all my sins by that duo and their upcoming mixtape

You can hear some of it here

OMG thanks!

It's great! WIll look for more stuff by this joint collabo *.*

Vazduh

I think in switching to this. Gimp makes my gifs look like grainy turds and yours are pretty nice.

Yesss, another convert! Just remember these few tips:

1) before recording, choose the 33 FPS option (it's in the REC button)
2) always turn off the "green screen" option (it's in the editing window)
3) if the gif is too big, just resize it (also in the editing window. Just click on the 100 % and slide to the left while holding the mouse button)
4) save the gif with a "quantize" option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom