• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And she still sounds better than most everyone else in tha game.

iEeixnkBzN8Ak.gif

Yesssssss <333 Slay me, queen.

Bladenic

is it pathetic that im really looking forward to taylor dropping ha Problem reduction?

It'll hopefully be a good appetizer for when RihAllah rihleases.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
So I love all the Disclosure songs you guys recommended yesterday, I also have to add Voices to the mix as being one of my favorites of theirs that I've heard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgF4bTCYabU

AMAZING *.*

Bless that Sia thread in OT, for it brought to me new Basement Jaxx!
600px-Junto.jpg

They've got a new album coming out in a week or so, but they've released a lot of tracks from it

01 Intro
02 Power to the People
03 Unicorn
04 Never Say Never
05 We Are Not Alone
06 What’s The News
07 Summer Dem
08 Buffalo
09 Rock This Road
10 Sneakin’ Toronto
11 Something About You
12 Mermaid of Salinas
13 Love Is At Your Side

Bonus CD:
Galactical
Back 2 the Wild
What a Difference Your Love Makes

I am so happy, they slay so much
What a difference your love makes is such a damn happy tune, unicorn giving me Kiesza/Katy B teas, Mermaid is just like all their old party stuff. So so happy to have them back, seeing them in September too!

Added bonus a mash up they did that absolutely slays Gipsymen Vs Rock This Road

!!!!!!

I MUST thank you for this post Matt_ !!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Wow they rock! I particularly love Unicorn, what a life changing danceable BOP!

Good grief, you guys have been on
fireball.gif
fire
fireball.gif
lately with your recommends, I'm so happy with so much new music I've acquired lately including Charli XCX's debut album, Momo's hot single, Disclosure and now Basement Jaxx <333

All these new jams will help shield me from the bland milquetoast mess that'll be TaylorGAF for the new few weeks
Willow_creates_a_force_field_against_spider_demon_selfless.gif

My friend actually showed me Never Say Never by Basement Jaxx just last night. The video was soooo weird, but I've been addicted to the song. Soooo good!

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
My friend actually showed me Never Say Never by Basement Jaxx just last night. The video was soooo weird, but I've been addicted to the song. Soooo good!

OMGGGGGG another damned bop! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0eS3zC3Jco

Ummmmmm I'm glad I didn't check out the video @ work with that giant ass close-up @ the beginning...........May not be "real" but would not have liked to have my supervisor see that if he happened to pass by my desk at just the wrong moment with my luck!!! O__________O

OMGGGGGG another damned bop! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0eS3zC3Jco

Ummmmmm I'm glad I didn't check out the video @ work with that giant ass close-up @ the beginning...........May not be "real" but would not have liked to have my supervisor see that if he happened to pass by my desk at just the wrong moment with my luck!!! O__________O

Right tho?!?! So catchy I can't even <3

Yeah the video was so weird. Like.. Probably one of the weirdest videos I've seen LOLL! The fact that a robot can twerk better than me
despite the fact that I have a big booty
is just.. So sad ;____;

Bladenic

speaking of weird videos, what's the song that has an anime video where some kids are swimming in an indoor pool before they all get killed by penis monsters or something

enigmatic_alex44

enigmatic_alex44

emot-siren.gif
emot-siren.gif
Bluebadger!
emot-siren.gif
emot-siren.gif

Since we're getting closer to you dropping 2014's top male EP, I've been curious. I know you've mentioned a digital release, but will there be a physical CD version for sale as well? Like will I be able to stroll into an HMV Canada and buy it?
or you come do a CD signing in Winnipeg ;)

To this day, I always pick up the physical version of my faves' albums <333 You'll be the next male singer I support BB! :) The last CD by a male artist I bought was James Durbin (from American Idol a few years back, really liked him and wish he would have won that year)

Latch

Can we have a moment to give up the glory to Nicki Minaj
The MOther of Modern Music
The genius, the innovator, the Alfred Nobel of Hip-Hop

i3NmzkAKVeyLW.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i haven't actually heard anaconda yet

but nicki her monster verse has secured her a page in the history books anyway

Yado

Can we have a moment to give up the glory to Nicki Minaj
The MOther of Modern Music