• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
tumblr_n4t39fuPqJ1sw0pn5o7_r1_250.gif

To be honest, I'm kind of disappointed she's going full pop with this single. I hope the album is like Red where it has some country elements to it, because I think she really shines when she has a guitar and a mid tempo song.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Can we have a moment to give up the glory to Nicki Minaj

I love Nicki, she's my favorite rapper other than Missy Elliott but her output lately is terrible. I want MORE of Superbass Nicki and Starships Nicki, and LESS of Lookin' Ass Nicki and Anaconda Nicki

even with that said...

The MOther of Modern Music
The genius, the innovator, the Alfred Nobel of Hip-Hop

i3NmzkAKVeyLW.gif

..........girllllll

ib1WfgX4HIjVQy.gif

Nemesis_

I love Nicki, she's my favorite rapper other than Missy Elliott but her output lately is terrible. I want MORE of Superbass Nicki and Starships Nicki, and LESS of Lookin' Ass Nicki and Anaconda Nicki

It sounds like you don't like Nicki as a rapper at all if Starships and Superbass are your favourite songs of hers

ibu3bxKqb1yHuJ.gif

Styles

To be honest, I'm kind of disappointed she's going full pop with this single. I hope the album is like Red where it has some country elements to it, because I think she really shines when she has a guitar and a mid tempo song.

Apparently She'll be chasing the Pop charts with LP5, so no Country bops.

And plus they've already given Her the most prestigious award they have. The only person who's received the award besides Lord is Garth Brooks. It was basically their farewell gift to Her.

i1XMnG8PwbaSi.gif

the only similarity we know of is the horn, the only way I see it being a reductive problem is if problem was a reductive talk dirty (it's not).

Someone who's already listened to the song said that it sounded nothing like "Problem".

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
The diseased tanned looking rat was posted
Shut it down, popgaf is done

LOOOL who are you talking about, Frankie Grande? (thought you were talking about Rhianna again as I believe you hate her but then you'd have forgotten the "H" in Rhat)
OMG I really hope he leaves Big Brother this week my patience is wearing thin

It sounds like you don't like Nicki as a rapper at all if Starships and Superbass are your favourite songs of hers

ibu3bxKqb1yHuJ.gif

Not true!
She still raps in those songs, my fave Nicki output is an equal mix of rapping and singing, (and I love when she feature raps too like in Alicia Key's Girl on Fire vid) and I know swearing comes with the territory and I'm no angel in that regard, but it's too much in the newer stuff. I like how radio friendly stuff like Starships and Superbass and Turn Me On is, means I can listen to it at work :D

Stefan™;125621723 said:
Apparently She'll be chasing the Pop charts with LP5, so no Country bops.

And plus they've already given Her the most prestigious award they have. The only person who's received the award besides Lord is Garth Brooks. It was basically their farewell gift to Her.

i1XMnG8PwbaSi.gif

I mean I'm going to stay a loyal follower of the Lord no matter what She does.

I just really don't want this to be a reductive Problem. ;_;

cory64

speaking of which it's almost improbable that this OT contained the final Lady Gaga video and yet this thing has been dragging on for that damn long

Styles

I mean I'm going to stay a loyal follower of the Lord no matter what She does.

I just really don't want this to be a reductive Problem. ;_;

How so? For starters, it's not a love song. Literally the only thing we've heard about the song is that horns will be present in the background. Doesn't Thrift Shop have them as well? /rip

B-Dex

LORDt. Why can't the guys on Big brother have a scandalous gay orgy. Except Frankie.

Screaming a bit. Becky G is opening for Demi Lovato on her tour.

A New York woman has filed a maternity suit against Beyonce and Jay Z claiming she is the mother of their daughter Blue Ivy, according to The Hollywood Gossip.
Tina Seals alleges in her court papers that she was ‘previously associated’ with the couple and wants the court to ‘verify whether she is the biological mother.’
She’s also claimed to be the mother of Kanye and Kim’s daughter North, all three of Michael Jackson’s children, as well as the mother of the Duke and Dutchess of Cambridge’s son.
She’s absolutely crazy.
Should we mention that she also sued Barack Obama for $5 million?
There are a lot of Beyoncé & Jay Z rumors floating around, but this is a little ‘out there’.
ipTIITKQM6eB4.gif

cory64

Poor dat.

His hands didn't want her hands apparently. FF13 ruining careers since 2006.
Shame 13 has been the only main FF in the past 8 years, maybe Glassheart's success was tied to XV coming out this millenium.

My fave did do Battlefield promo tho...
PrayForR8

Oozer3993

Did you like the Red Tour? Have you been pining for something like the Speak Now World Tour Live album that Taylor released? The bad news: nothing official is coming. The good news...

d2uOhur.jpg

Full disclosure: DrewTalksToMe is my blog.

Leona's collaboration with Giorgio Moroder, legendary dance producer and DJ, has been canceled.

Her new record deal off to a smashing start.

Armadillo-girl.gif

This is so frustrating.

Ugg™

Literally, Leona is so great. I'm drunk so you know I'm speaking the truth. Fuck, she is so talented. But fuck. Everything seems to be stacked against her. #icant.

Ave Maria is a fucking highlight and I'd like to see other heauxz try it.

So Tay bought a house about 20 minutes from where I live, in the next town over. My brother is class president of the high school here, and he's trying to get Her to speak at his graduation in June.

If she actually says yes I'm going to scream but we all know she'll be too busy slaying the world with Her alberm so his chances are slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom