• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Anyone else watch Sherlock? Just watched all three seasons and I'm obsessed and throbbing and in love. Benedict CumberBIATCH would fit right in on popgaf tbh

UAVih3K.gif

You've just reminded me to finish S1 :eek: The first two episodes I watched a couple of years ago were very good.

SIS

IM OBSESSED WITH SHERLOCK

He would fit in in more ways than one

UAVih3K.gif

You've just reminded me to finish S1 :eek: The first two episodes I watched a couple of years ago were very good.

IT'S SO GOOD. I feel like a show like this would never work on paper (particularly with all the visual maps and epiphanies and such) but it's executed so so well. Also I'm in love with his character and want him to do nasty things to me.

Courage

MIAM is a good album. My Everything isn't

I saw your criticisms from the last page and only agree with Hands On Me's chorus. The rest is way too harsh for such a talented artist that is still trying to find her style.

I wouldn't be too upset if she just stayed as Mariah 2.0.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Riff-Raff makes me feel physically unclean. Like a walking sti.

Vazduh

I thought it would at least be a fun remix. I mean, such an unholy union was bound to produce something fun, right?

qMzS9K5.gif

But of course, it was shit. I should have known better than to waste four minutes on listening to that.

9Yx7g8b.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I Was Here is such a delightful ballad. I think I want it played at my funeral :rip

In lighter news this vine is KILLING ME

Wait HOLD THE FUCK ON

Rita, 23, will replace Kylie Minogue, twice her age, after agreeing a six-figure deal with the BBC

Like, what was with pointing that out? Why don't you point out that Kylie is the third-most successful female singles artist in the UK of all time (after Madge and Rih obvs), 12th biggest selling singer of all-time in the UK, and a 70 million record seller worldwide, and that some odious swamp turtle isn't fit to shine her shoes?

Wait, I know.

Glad to see you haven't changed, I look at the Sun and I look in the Mirror

ritanquvd.gif

This has probably been posted already but I am obsessed with this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s7TCuCpB5c

yaaaassss get into Tinashe. Her debut album comes out on October 7th, pre-order it now for budget price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom