• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
your Dylan gifs <3 He's so adorbs

OMG. I didn't even recognize you with that avatar.

ibk4lWsp4r7ySB.gif

Ya. Dylan is my current obsession.

Louis hew?

cory64

ICICLE.

Do you have any tea on Mariah getting the rest of the WORLDWIDE SMASH All For You era to fizzle out while they were both at Virgin?

botty

Banned
I am protesting his horrific style and the fact that he shows no personality.

I still stand by my 1D standom though. Their music is great. I just don't think Louis is as far ahead of the pack as he once was.

ib0o3dTIglweYR.gif

at what point in his career was he ever ahead of zayn? or even homophobLIAM?

iesXqePDIe99u.gif

at what point in his career was he ever ahead of zayn? or even homophobLIAM?

iesXqePDIe99u.gif

If we are stanning who is ahead then we may as well all start stanning Harry since he is the winner in all of this hands down. I, however, do not want to go down that dark path.

At the end of the day I stan for music. End of story.

ib0o3dTIglweYR.gif

cory64

The Blue Ivy College Fund* Tour will smash but the era is over barring a rihrelease or Pretty Hurts being incomparable filler for PDs to utilize.

radio hosts a few days ago:
"What do you think will be number one tonight?"
"I'm gonna go with... Drunk In Love"
"lol nah that's old"

to build a university worthy of Blue Ivy

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
There hasn't been a WW single since XO and where the local singles have been released (US) it is selling well with very little promo, once the 2nd single is out it will start selling again

these are facts

iVFJ2zOYmVbCh.gif

Vazduh

Tina paid off the captain to voluntarily jump ship once they got into deep waters

What a way to start off the morning. I'm S C R E A M I N G

tA1OECl.gif

Whoa, this is great! Thanks for posting.

Do any of my PapGAF sistren listen to Daughter? I was recently introduced to her, and I use a bit.

I love the His Young Heart EP, but I always forget to give their album a listen. Not anymore :D They are awesome.

Yeah, I'm on my third listen right now. Definitely going to buy this later.

I love Daughter though; they're great. Here are some similar artists, if you guys are interested:

Rhye - Open

Polica - Chain My Name

Warpaint - Stars

I'm always happy to see Rhye posted anywhere, they're just incredible. Those who liked their album should give Milosh's last album Jetlag a listen, it's moody, atmospheric and sensual. You can listen to it on his bandcamp site. Btw, Milosh is the singer from Rhye.

And thanks for posting Polica and Warpaint, I haven't listened to their albums yet, but now I'm definitely going to.

Zutroy

I'm glad Ella has finally released something. I stopped watching x factor after they picked that rat faced cunt over her.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Who the fuck is Ella Henderson and why has everybody, including the news people on the radio, heard of her?

edit; A UK x factor reject of course, because apparently none of the other worldwide ones can produce anyone of note.
Ghost is pretty good and she's certainly working with some talented people on ha upcoming album so I remain lightly perched

Seems my promo excursion was successful.

Ella.... ha 21 era.

ibjTZ0pSyMWr3i.gif

I love this.

Who is this pretty girl, and how have I not heard of her before? This song is amazing.

Feels like forever since I last visited this thread to steal gifs. I am glad I decided to check though, that song was quite the discovery. :p

Mau ®;109154208 said:
I like the song Waffles posted.

Wait, that Ella Henderson song is pretty good. Let me fave the video to keep an eye on ha.

Wait @ Ella serving :flame: in this video, good for her! Loved her on X-Factor.

I hope she does well.

Whoa, this is great! Thanks for posting.

I'm glad Ella has finally released something. I stopped watching x factor after they picked that rat faced cunt over her.

Who the fuck is Ella Henderson and why has everybody, including the news people on the radio, heard of her?

edit; A UK x factor reject of course, because apparently none of the other worldwide ones can produce anyone of note.
Ghost is pretty good and she's certainly working with some talented people on ha upcoming album so I remain lightly perched

Ella Henderson's song is pretty awesome!

Vazduh

What a horrible, rainy weather here in Croatia, ugh.

VI6NAOR.gif

It's the perfect fit for some moody electronic/pop tunes.

Memory Tapes - Real Love (one of those "wait for it" tunes which builds up for almost two minutes, but I promise it's worth the wait)

Memoryhouse - To The Lighthouse (MillionYoung Remix)

HAERTS - Wings (Shlohmo Remix) - one of those remixes which is almost as good as the original song, tbh

Donkeyboy - Darkest Night - from their very good 2012 album "Silver Moon".

Wait, don't tell me she delayed the album again?

Btw, FIRO performed "I Will Never Let You Down" on Fallon. That part when she's being covered in paint...

g20mxLQ.gif

Nemesis_

The

&#9675; MUSIC &#9675; FASHION &#9675; DANCE &#9675; PARTY &#9675;

of the decade is coming in less than two weeks.

Are you ready?

iMqDcRNhwhs80.gif

secretly nervous as fuck though

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Is she kicking it off in Australia?

Matt_

So does anyone here like French Pop? Check out Indila. You may not understand what she's saying but her vocals and the production are immaculate. Her album is truly giving me life.

Dernière Danse

Tourner Dans Le Vide

I could use. Really interesting sound, not sure I could cope with a hole foreign language album but I'll give it a try

Somewhere in America. I am glad because she is never that good on opening night.

isSpY3SuutXQi.gif

Kiiii
I'd forgoten she promised to start in the canceled btwb places
I really hope she slays, I fear the effects that negative reviews would have on her
jbej2nFmwh1Znv.png

Matt_

If she is shit I am done

jbej2nFmwh1Znv.png
jbej2nFmwh1Znv.png
jbej2nFmwh1Znv.png

I was about to tell you to calm yo'self, but if I paid what you did I'd expect a personal lapdance tbh
I have faith she will turn it out. Her performances are what attracted me to her in the first place and are the main reason she's still my grand maester fave. But I guess we shall see how her hip and her new art friends have changed her style

cory64

"Lana Del Rey scores her best debut sales week yet with the arrival of "West Coast." It enters at No. 6 with 118,000 sold."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom