• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So sistren, what was your first physical CD that you bought? The earliest I can remember was Spice.

Let_Go_cover.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I remember buying this in HMV with my pocket money saved up and playing at my neighbour's house and singing Losing My Grip with her. ;___; I miss my childhood. Avril still stuck in ha childhood tho
ibmip840Gf9S0g.gif

Add also regression
ibmip840Gf9S0g.gif

hdsfgfhjhkjlhugtghkjln kiiiiiiiiiiiiii

SaintZ

Honestly, I'm SCREAMING at all this coverage.

It's so over the top. Avril is EVERYWHERE. Calling Avril racist :ahh: :ahh: This went viral and Rock N Roll didn't, that's the only injustice.

The worst part of this is that the video is not in her fucking VEVO account yet. She could be getting all those streaming points. Avril, ha Friday.

In non-embarrassing news, Iggy's The New Classic is actually incredible and a certified New Classic. This is everything Azealia wishes she could be and more. This is the most complete and cohesive debut rap album since Reasonable Doubt. 10/10.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I just heard Iggy Azalea "Fancy" the other day. The song is awful but the chorus is catchy.

Mhm. Charli XCX, the hitmaker of our generation.

Ngl, you're probably right. Without radio she's not going to climb any further. It's a pretty good spot tho.

tbh, I have a feeling a radio push is coming. Why else would Interscope make a radio edit and put it on iTunes. Plus, it had its US radio premiere today. Don't count ha out yet.

SaintZ

tbh, I have a feeling a radio push is coming. Why else would Interscope make a radio edit and put it on iTunes. Plus, it had its US radio premiere today. Don't count ha out yet.
Praying tbh. Interscope is a wackass label, hew knows that they're thinking.

BTW.

762. Avril Lavigne - Hello Kitty

Not this climbing in the US while Japan pays it dust. What was G.U.Y. iTunes peak btw? :eli:

Btw, Aya, that NAVVI song you posted recently is amazing, I had it on repeat recently, and a lot of my friends loved it, too.

You should post more often :D

I try to (even though I'm in the gaming and off topic sections more frequently) but work has me all dried up and since, my music game has been weak. It's a good thing you guys have started posting the latest on here but half the time I can't keep up. Iggy's album is out and I don't even have to time to listen to it :(. Since I'm so way back, I can't really add anything to the current conversation and it sucks. I still get laughs from the draggings tho. I'm still around though :)

But continue slaying Vazduh!

i1EUohuIgsHeu.gif

I am literally crying at this gif.

Katy Perry -- Prank Terrorizes Real 5-Year-Old's Birthday Party

Katy Perry left children in tears at a recent birthday party where she dressed up like a clown, attacked some guy with a piñata stick, and staged a scary car accident ... all for a music video -- and TMZ has video from the scene.

The hidden camera gag was shot at Knollwood Country Club outside L.A. earlier this month for Katy's "Birthday" video -- Katy showed a little preview on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" Monday night ... but her clip didn't include the crazy fallout.

Eye witnesses tell TMZ, Katy pranked a REAL 5-year-old's birthday party ... and most guests had no idea they were getting punk'd. Children were crying. One woman stormed away, visibly upset.

Check out the video ... at one point a little girl says, "Mommy, I want to leave."

We know the feeling, kid.

09954248.gif
09954248.gif
09954248.gif

royalan

The first CDs (3 because I got them all with a gift card I got from my grandma for Christmas) added to my Immaculate Collection:

JqO3DiQ.jpg

vlkgIMS.jpg

AmkhT6Y.jpg

Kiiiii @ that last one.

Is Mariah really the surprise iTunes album?

i2qzHd822TnpA.gif
Just because she's not promoting it doesn't make it a surprise. It has a date and is up for preorder and err'thang.

poor it

EDIT: Oh, Twitter was lying about the pre-orders already being up for the May 6th album release. Am I so uninterested that I didn't even bother to corroborate?

put_litter_in_its_place.png

royalan

Mau ®;109296351 said:
Has the news that Bey semi-stole Drunk In Love from Future been posted here?

No, but GAF-Hop brought it up, I think.

I think PopGAF has become desensitized to the fact that Beyonce is synonymous with theft and "fake pregnancies"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom