• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

Oh dear lord... now unpaused... wait time... 56 minutes f-ing minutes!!! Now 36 minutes... unless I misread the counter...

*EDIT*
No, I didn't. The screen is throwing up a random figure. It's now increased from 36 to 53 minutes. I am not refreshing the page or anything like that.

Last edited:

smallios

Neo Member
It's 10am in UK, I reckon PlayStation UK is on its Tea break, and forgot to unpacked the queue as they was to busy working out who was putting the kettle on.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
"Your estimated waiting time is: more than an hour"
Justin Timberlake What GIF

Got a couple Feeds running (thanks to one roped in daughter) but all are currently

‘Over an hour’

Good to know that the scalpers will probably be making hay while the sun shines for them 😬😭

They could have just done the email to your PlayStation account with a reserve link and went from there

But no, like getting concert tickets the norms get stuck hoping for the smallest chance. While the people in front buy blocks of tickets !!!

jm89

More then an hour wait.....

Yeah i'm not getting one, need to leave the house in half and hour.

Well the yellow bar is getting longer as it moves to the right but the wait time keeps increasing and decreasing. Currently at 53 minutes waiting time. I can't stand the suspense. This pre-order thing is going to kill me!

reinking

Gold Member
Where is the landing page for the preorder? Is it the PS5 consoles page? Nothing up in the US yet. Just getting ready to load up and wait. 😜 (I'm doing other things too but yes, my F5 finger is about to get a work out)

Top Bottom