• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

Vroadstar

I GOT A FUCKING 30TH EDITION AND AN EXTRA CONTROLLER.

PS1 my first console and only ever play playstation home consoles. This means a lot to me.

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

PatientGamer

Gold Member
If the 30th is gone, is it worth getting the Pro at all? I have a regular PS5 already but wonder whether its worth the outlay, or should I just wait for a PS6 in a few years anyway?

cormack12

Gold Member
30th Anniversary Pro gone
30th Anniversary Slim still availabler
Could only add one console per SKU

6UQq4c.jpg

If you get to the checkout screen and you cant order and pay, just add your address again.

200w.gif

Last edited:

Pedro Motta

ok, so the queue was fast, but limited edition was already out of stock, I bet they only had like 5 in Portugal. I'm trying to buy the normal Pro and the payment keeps getting an error. I'm almost giving up.

EDIT: So fuck this shit, I have it in my cart, tried with 2 cards and always error. I'll pre-order it from somewhere else on the 10th of Oct. They pissed me off.

Last edited:

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
Got a regular Pro and a 30th Anniversary Controller, I'm happy with that., but would have probably bought the bundle. At least I won't have the anxiety that a 30th Anniversary Pro would die or get stolen and couldn't be replaced. Thanks Sony.

panda-zebra

I GOT A FUCKING 30TH EDITION AND AN EXTRA CONTROLLER.

PS1 my first console and only ever play playstation home consoles. This means a lot to me.
I feel the exact same way. I've still got all my PlayStations, all nicely boxed, going back to the original. Was salty I could not get a 25th ps4. Getting both the 5 Pro and Slim 30ths today is a massive deal to me, my hand was literally shaking on the mouse and, as someone who's been on an NHS cardiology waiting list for months, I can tell you my heart was banging away like I was running my 5k PB! Maybe one day I'll get to trade the slim for the 25th ps4.

TrebleShot

Got the pro, thank god, was getting an error on desktop, 4090 trying to block me.
Switched to Mob and got the bag.

Wasnt interested in the anniversary edition.

smallios

Neo Member
Mine kept saying one minute then less than a minute, then back up to 1 minute. After 5 mins of that got through and ordered a pro.

If you wanted a 30th Anniversary just to put on your shelf for dust collecting and couldn't get one I'm glad you couldn't. For those who actually would have played yours but couldn't grab one, hopefully you were able to get a regular Pro to enjoy.

Sorry, but collecturds ruin this hobby for us and I have zero empathy for their miss outs. Kick Rocks!

Lambogenie

If you wanted a 30th Anniversary just to put on your shelf for dust collecting and couldn't get one I'm glad you couldn't. For those who actually would have played yours but couldn't grab one, hopefully you were able to get a regular Pro to enjoy.

Sorry, but collecturds ruin this hobby for us and I have zero empathy for their miss outs. Kick Rocks!
I was like you once.

Everyone enjoys the hobby in their own ways. Some of them have been longer in it than either of us and since found collecting is how they enjoy it, with other responsibilities or things in the way.

Got mine. Damn easy over at sea. Hardly anyone wanna fork out the cash for a pro. The 30th anniversery stuff is sold out within minutes though.

near

Gold Member
Couldn’t pre-order the pro classic, digital classic is available but fuck that. I just pre-ordered the regular pro. I didn’t get a receipt and now can’t even view my order, it just sends me back to that same queue page. lol.

tommib

In France, was sold out in less than 30 minutes, couldn't even grab one.
Funny thing is i was probably one of the few who wanted that to actually USE THE DAMN THING.

Sony, oh boy Sony.
What was the point releasing that stuff with only 12000 (5000 real number, since half of them will be bought by sony relatives or stores employees/staff or sent to youtubers) ?
Seriously what was the fucking point ?
I logged in quite early and ALL anniversary products were not available apart from the portal. It’s super frustrating.

• Empathy
Reactions: TGO
Top Bottom