• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

Shane89

it kicked me out of the queue. Fucking sony server, i had both console in the cart for more than 15 minutes, got an error everytime i tried to confirm the payment. fucking incredible.

Radical_3d

Me at the reveal: what a rip off! This is not worth it! Maybe when there is a bundle…

Me today with a 30th anniversary:
walking-entering.gif

Cakeboxer

Gold Member
it kicked me out of the queue. Fucking sony server, i had both console in the cart for more than 15 minutes, got an error everytime i tried to confirm the payment. fucking incredible.
That means it was already sold out, but their shopping system is as shitty as their queue system and it takes some time to show the sold out message.

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
I got in but limited edition was already out of course.
And no Sony - I'm not pre-ordering regular - f#### ###.

Killjoy-NL

Same here. I wanted to check the order and see if I could buy any extras but it puts you back in the queue. Already got the digital pro. I’m ok with that.
Got through and my pre-order has been registered, so all's good.

Can't seem to find a stand though, guess I'll see if MediaMarkt or Bol has one.

Shane89

That means it was already sold out, but their shopping system is as shitty as their queue system and it takes some time to show the sold out message.
damn, more than 15 minutes to update? fucking hell.. anyway, got the pro through the mobile phone. through pc was impossibile, fucking sony

panda-zebra

Did not expect the vanilla Pro to sell out in places like Germany... hmmm, maybe securing one for launch day won't be as trivial as some have said.

alstrike

Already going for €3k on Ebay…

To say I’m tempted to scalp tf out of this thing would be an understatement 😂

Edit: Or €5k 👇🏻

Last edited:

Moses85

Germany, absolutely Zero Chance for the LE…

Ordered a normal Pro instead… will decide in the next weeks if I will keep my pre order.

Calverz

This appears to be a better system used in the UK than what they did for the 20th anniversary edition PS4. That was a complete shit show thanks to game uk.

Anyone from UK preordered or does it open at 10am?

No. Queue still paused for me. I am fully expecting the server to crash either when the queue unpauses or when I add the item to the basket and go to check out.

Not stressing out about it too much. If I cannot pre-order one now then I'll try again on 10th October. I will get once eventually even if it might not be at launch.

Last edited:

Eimran

So the pro ship has sailed.

Any chance the regular anniversary edition will come back in stock? Or is it also 12 300 units like the pro?

Lambogenie

This appears to be a better system used in the UK than what they did for the 20th anniversary edition PS4. That was a complete shit show thanks to game uk.
didn't gaf members help each other out with the game mechanic though. That was positive (the community spirit).

Still, these LE should be made for at least 1-2 year runs. It's a long legacy brand, there's absolutely no reason to not have just made a simpler PS1 colour only (no pattern grain details) as a short-term run. The controller should also be a 3 year run, and throw in a superior PS2 colourway too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom