• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

jm89

I GOT A FUCKING 30TH EDITION
giphy.gif

Archie501

Neo Member
Is there a way to save payment options on ps direct?
Yeah there is, I added one yesterday in anticipation of today. I also added a controller to my basket earlier so that I could preemptively input my postal address, then delete controller during actual checkout. As when I was testing the site out yesterday I was having to put a new address in each time I started a new order.

Gerdav

Is there a way to save payment options on ps direct?
I had never used PS Direct before but my card from the PS Store was already there saved, but I had to put my address in manually though.

Also anyone who has pre ordered with PS Direct before when do they charge, immediately or upon dispatch? the £699 is gone from my available balance but I have no pending payment from there.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
I had never used PS Direct before but my card from the PS Store was already there saved, but I had to put my address in manually though.

Also anyone who has pre ordered with PS Direct before when do they charge, immediately or upon dispatch? the £699 is gone from my available balance but I have no pending payment from there.
Think they place a hold on the money

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
33 minutes....
21 minutes.......

Last edited:
Now suddenly jumped down to 4 minutes. My guess is that the queue has shortened because the allocation has already gone. I guess I'll find out soon enough. UK by the way.

eerik9000

My local retailers either only have the regular Pro and no 30th Anniversary Editions, or only 30th AEs with no Pro. None of them have the 30th AE Pro Bundle. Bizarre. Anyways, got my regular Pro pre-order in. I'm good.

Rivdoric

In France, was sold out in less than 30 minutes, couldn't even grab one.
Funny thing is i was probably one of the few who wanted that to actually USE THE DAMN THING.

Sony, oh boy Sony.
What was the point releasing that stuff with only 12000 (5000 real number, since half of them will be bought by sony relatives or stores employees/staff or sent to youtubers) ?
Seriously what was the fucking point ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom