• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Have people who have ordered in the UK received a conformation email? All i got was the order placed successfully screen and order number so far.
Yeah same here, probably because of the high volume
Was this just the Pro for sale now, not the 30th anni stuff?
Both, Pro 30th Anniversary is sold out.

Roufianos

Got a Pro, the disc drive and the anniversary controller. Really wanted the anniversary console but I'm sure some company will make custom plates, no biggie.

gerth666

Pro pre ordered secure. Just got my confirmation email. Fecking buzzing I am.

What an hassle though had to queue more than an hour whilst trying to not get caught by my boss. Worth it though

TGO

Either of you guys got links to the 30th anni dualsense? I don't see them on the site anywhere.
Honestly? I only saw the Edge.
Plus I've placed my order and it kicks you out after that.
They didn't even use lube 😟

buenoblue

😭 I was all in but I need to move house in the next few months so can't really spend the money (I have PS5 and PC anyway) . But will pick one up next year hopefully

Seomel

Neo Member
Screenshot-20240926-110734-Spark.png
Got rwgular, had no luck with special ed as I was in queue for more than hour

buenoblue

I imagine most buying here are maybe scalpers. Because who the heck would buy such an overvalued machine?

Get a PC instead for just $500 more. Want convenience? Hook it to your HDTV with a controller.
? It's gonna play all the exclusives at higher res and framrate for the next 4 years 🤷‍♂️ why wouldn't you want that? Some PS5 games have looked like ass on my 65 inch OLED lately.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
It doesn't seem like the 30th Anniversary Pro is available anywhere in Canada? Haven't seen it listed at a single retailer and GameStop said they aren't doing pre-orders for it.

Joramun

I got into two pre-orders and cancelled one.

Waiting to see if I get the 30th anniversary.

I'm a gamer first and I'd like to recuperate some $$$$

if I get the 30th anniversary console I'm reselling that for sure.

TGO

Edit, I got into my account.
My order is there so that's confirmation for me 👍
Either of you guys got links to the 30th anni dualsense? I don't see them on the site anywhere.

Edit, It's gone
Only the Edge left.

Last edited:

Pejo

Edit, I got into my account.
My order is there so that's confirmation for me 👍

Edit, It's gone
Only the Edge left.
Ah well, thanks anyways. I thought they were all going for sale in like 7 hours, I got my times mixed up.

C'est la vie.

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
If you guys want a laugh or a cry, take a peak on Ebay at the prices of the 30th anniversary PS5 PRO. I'm genuinely flabbergasted by these prices.

Top Bottom