• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

ManaByte

US queue finished, and nothing. They're just being hammered.

US Sneaker Barons have their bots slamming PS Direct.

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I got the controller, so they did get £70 out of me.

Good luck to all my American bro's. Heres hoping HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4 gets his two! and a 30th Anniversary.
Thank you.

I am only after one today and will wait to make sure there is plenty of stock before going after a second likely through Gamestop

It's going to be so exciting opening the box to find out what number I got.
You get a single digit number we may have to talk

Marlon Brando Movie GIF

Archie501

Neo Member
I'm in the Q too and I don't see any of the 30th Anniversary Edition DS or Portal available for selection
You won't see any until the page refreshes, you're randomly allocated a position so you just have to wait and then eventually a yellow bar will appear giving you a countdown. Then the page refreshes and you'll see what's available. Good luck.

Kvally

So if my queue ended, and it took me to the PS Direct main page, does that mean I am in and ready to go?

Valonquar

Either way nothing pre-order related is up once you get in. I know you can time-out once in too, so click around etc once in til 10

Valonquar

The REAL excitement is the listing for $80 magnetic blocks of WOOD!!!

Introducing Shapes of Play: Create, magnetic blocks created by the team behind the design of PlayStation consoles in celebration of PlayStation’s 30th Anniversary. Position blocks in any direction to create fun shapes.

Blocks can remain upright without support and be positioned in any direction.

Contents include:
• 13 magnetic wood blocks
• Storage box

f47RurC.png

digdug2

Unfortunately, I have shit to do this morning and won't be able to wait around in the queue. Good luck everyone, hope you get exactly what you want!

reinking

Gold Member
I am back in until it kicks me again. I have a feeling, even though they say it auto refreshes, the log in is timing out and that is why it kicks back to the queue. Then again, Sony has always had issues with their stores, it could just be a random crash causing it. 🤷‍♂️

Soodanim

All I wanted was a controller, and that's what I got. That was by far the most indecisive queue I've ever been a part of

Valonquar

Pro tip: If you're wanting the disc drive with your pro, you can order THAT right now on the page, and pre-enter your CC info and save it.

TheTony316

It's sold out in Germany and not possible to buy from the UK Direct store

What a plot twist.

The console is back in stock at PS Direct Germany. Managed to get one now and cancelled my Ebay purchase, lmao.

Turns out my PC browser had an issue when i tried to get it the first time. Worked like a charm on my phone now.

Calverz

I just got into that American site. Queue said ten mins. Eventually got through and no pros listed or 30th anniversary stuff

Top Bottom