• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Fuck it, I just bought a PS5 Pro.

The last time I had a PlayStation was PS2, so I'm finally back in PS ecosystem.
Welcome Back Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Sony should have made 3x as many since they're selling out in seconds. Idiots.

Yeah they should have made 123,000 units. They still would have sold out in under 30 minutes world wide. Would have been an easy $150 Million in revenue too!

Pejo

Well, fuck it. I made it all the way to the final confirm step for the order on the Playstation direct site, but it wouldn't do anything when I hit the confirm button. I guess I'll see if my shenanigans at Best Buy were enough to get a controller. It's out of my hands now.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I got into the site and the Pro bundle was sold out. I tried to buy the slim anniversary and the site wouldn't let me add anything to my cart. I tried for 20 minutes and couldn't add anything. So fuck didn't even manage to order a controller. It's all sold out except the portal and edge, but you can't add them to your cart so if well. Big disappointment to start the day.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Yep. Happened to me just now, and happened to me a few days ago when picking up a disc drive - but only on the phone. Laptop worked fine, hopefully that happens again today.
Ah well that fucking sucks. Back in the queue now. (Was using the PlayStation app, now using browser)

proandrad

Finally was able to get in, able to get the regular pro. But sadly no 30th. No one will buy it because it is overpriced they said…

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: XXL

saintjules

Gold Member
Made it in but the “add to cart” button does nothing, page quickly blinks but it doesn’t get added to my cart. Anyone else see this?

I had that before on mobile device. I had to clear the cookies of chrome and then it works. Otherwise, try edge (if on droid/PC).

Top Bottom