• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
It's not available in Canada.

Someone said its available on Oct 10th, but I haven't verified.
Thanks. I figured it wasn't being sold yet. I just hope we won't get screwed and not get it at all.

Reactions: XXL

Kvally

careful you've exposed your order number

If you keep this up maybe you can join the sony pony ranks.

Regular Pros will be fairly easy to get. I assume it will go out of stock over the shopping season, however

BRO

HIDE YOUR ORDER NUMBER

im about to have this re directed to my house
Any chance you guys could delete my image from your posts, lol. I forgot to remove my order number!

King Dazzar

Mine says add to cart
Interestingly its come back into stock for me now too. Its the third time now today. Even Push Square were saying its out of stock too. I think HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4 said it right suggesting they're releasing stock in waves. If so some people in other regions might get lucky again too.

This is my rating
Kill Me Goodbye GIF by Film Riot
lol, dont know about you, but I've aged today!

Last edited:

Zacfoldor

So after I ordered my pro(I took screens of my order number) it kinda kicked me out before I could review my order history to verify. I also haven't gotten an email yet(I didn't when I ordered the OG either iirc) but I do have an order number and sceenshots and do show the proper amount as pending from my credit card company, so I'm calling that ordered.

Shoon, SHOON!

Oh, I'm elated. My gosh that is one way to start the day. Damnit boy!!!!

danklord

Gold Member
Pro Secured, I'm actually pretty fine with this as I didn't think I was going to get the 30th.

Jumped back in line for the portal tho...

Sethbacca

I wish they would have had some kind of trade in option for the PS5. Guess I'll take my extra to Gamestop this week while they're doing an extra 20% for pro and use that toward a Switch 2 when that drops then sell my main ps5 when the time comes.

Finally got everything.

Girlfriend was able to grab the Pro for me. I was able to get another Pro, Edge, Dualsense, and PC PSVR2 adapter as well. I also grabbed 2 of the regular Dualsense controllers from Walmart (1 each for me and my girlfriend, and the extra was a just in case order).

I'll probably cancel the second Pro as my friend was able to snag one despite not getting in until around 11am. Might cancel the Edge as well.

demigod

So I got it preordered half a hour ago but haven't received a confirmation email?

So after I ordered my pro(I took screens of my order number) it kinda kicked me out before I could review my order history to verify. I also haven't gotten an email yet(I didn't when I ordered the OG either iirc) but I do have an order number and sceenshots and do show the proper amount as pending from my credit card company, so I'm calling that ordered.

Shoon, SHOON!

Oh, I'm elated. My gosh that is one way to start the day. Damnit boy!!!!
Check your spam email?

tmlDan

i got my pro, but i have no chance of getting the 30th anniversary pro bundle....this was already difficult lol

Top Bottom