• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

bender

What time is it?
I'm in line at BB for the LE controller

I got one from Best Buy and one from PS Direct. I'll trade you one LE controller for your Pro.

i-love-this-i-gotta-get-this-deal.gif

Dibils2k

i guess no one knows, but will Pro be available on other stores for preorder (UK)? i dont really wanna use Sony to purchase

Last edited:

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Did anyone in Canada manage to get the 30th Anniversary Pro bundle or at least see where it's being sold? I don't see it anywhere.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Scalpers were going for the anniversary edition, the regular ones probably aren't worth the time to scalp.

I honestly think there isnt going to be any issue getting the standard pro. Sure they will sell out now and on the 10th but I'm willing to bet you can just order one once they release. Unless Sony go low on numbers.

I'm just going for regular Pro at this point. I'll be on vacation the week it goes live at retailers. Don't think my wife is going to let me spend our 30th anniversary trying to buy a gotdang console

She can be so unreasonable

IMO unless your a serious collector or plan to scalp it at some point the reg ps5 pro will be fine.

Like, no way would I buy it just to game on regularly when I could just get a standard pro for over $200 less.

Even if you plan to scalp it at some point I don't think the ROI would be worth it unless you plan to flip it years from now.

XXL

Did anyone in Canada manage to get the 30th Anniversary Pro bundle or at least see where it's being sold? I don't see it anywhere.
It's not available in Canada.

Someone said its available on Oct 10th, but I haven't verified.

dEvAnGeL

Does Sony charges anything for cancelling preorders? I secured mine but i rather get it from Bestbuy. If i secure one there i would like to cancel the order from Sony.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I honestly think there isnt going to be any issue getting the standard pro. Sure they will sell out now and on the 10th but I'm willing to bet you can just order one once they release. Unless Sony go low on numbers.

My guess is Sony is looking to sell 1 Million PS5 Pros this year (2024) worldwide.

Valonquar

Got the Pro preordered successfully. Decided NOT to get the 30th controllers since they would just remind me of this shit-show of a pre-order process. I GUESS it's a fair way to do it, but just overall dumb they didn't produce enough for demand.

Top Bottom