• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

Imtjnotu

got the anniversary pro version

ez btw
Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

AutomaticPrince

Neo Member
What a nightmare, I wish Sony used the email lottery like they did with the PS5 launch, at least you had a general idea on your odds. My time in queue fluctuated like crazy.

30th Pro bundle was sold out when I got in but got the Pro, a 30th slim, and 30th dual sense.

XXL

So after I ordered my pro(I took screens of my order number) it kinda kicked me out before I could review my order history to verify. I also haven't gotten an email yet(I didn't when I ordered the OG either iirc) but I do have an order number and sceenshots and do show the proper amount as pending from my credit card company, so I'm calling that ordered.

Shoon, SHOON!

Oh, I'm elated. My gosh that is one way to start the day. Damnit boy!!!!
Check your email. I've heard some CCs are asking for email confirmation before processing.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
BB LE controller keeps showing me the Preorder button. I click it and the button disappears and nothing happens.

Websites are so fucked these days

I now have 2 normal LE controllers and 1 LE Edge. Might cancel one normal LE or sell it. Buying the Pro console when the new batch arrives after the official release.

sainraja

I just tried and got in, but can't add the system to the cart even though the button to add is available. Ah well.

Just silly, and artificially increases demand due to the FOMO and when it comes back in stock it'll be another mad rush. No reason for Sony to play it this way. It's a PREORDER. You can't be out of stock of a PREORDER.
Sure, but if the pre-orders are tied to what they have available, then they could be out of stock.

AutomaticPrince

Neo Member
On firefox.

It's in my cart. I can add all the information until the last step. Place order does nothing

FML
Not saying it'll work for you, but I had this issue on the Last Of Us WLF Edition on PS direct, it was in my cart but couldnt check out. A sony rep told me to clear my cache then try again. The game was still in my cart and it went through. It's kinda risky though.

sainraja

It doesn't. At least in the US is doesn't. PS Direct doesn't talk to the PSN Account/PS Store page.
I am in the U.S and recently updated my address on the PSN/PS store page and the correct address shows up in PS Direct. So, seems to be that way for me... ?

Last edited:

phant0m

got the 30th controller and regular pro

will try to get a 30th ori from another retailer and cancel the regular one

Kvally

I am in the U.S and recently updated my address on the PSN/PS store page and the correct address shows up in PS Direct. So, seems to be that way for me... ?
That's weird. As you can see from others in the US that posted after me, they don't link at all either.

in DFW area. waited in queue for over an hour. time is 10:33a CST. got through 3 minutes ago. was able to get regular Pro. Received confirmation email. Shipping 11/7 launch day. seems like there's still inventory! (and my buddy who works as a buyer at a major gaming retailer (you do the math) mentioned that based on the allocation numbers they saw they were receiving for retail 10/10 pree-orders, there should be plenty supply for all). just in case there are others who were panicking like me. ;) happy gaming!

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Lol 4,000 for the pro bundle? Considering I can buy the 20th for $800 right now I'm expecting those prices to come down considerably

Rival

Gold Member
I was able to snag the regular Pro from PS Direct and the 30th anniversary controller from Walmart. That’s all I really wanted. I knew the 30th console would be impossible.

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Finally got in was able to get in and grabbed 2 PS5 Pros, a 30th edition portal, an edge and a pro controller! Wanted the collectors console but fuck it PS6 will be out in 2 years.

Last edited:
Top Bottom