• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

Gonna wait until Jan-Feb. All the games I'm playing this year could run on PS3 (Metaphor, DQ3HD) so no rush. Hopefully some retailer offers knocking about then too.

Yea I've had to adjust my backlog now because a few of the games are PS5 Pro supported. Alan Wake 2, Stellar Blade, DD2. Might replay Alan Wake or try out plucky squire.

SRTtoZ

Feels good to get the Pro out of the way. Already got my disc drive and now the Pro preordered. Now just wait a few months and I'll be playing all these backlog games in 4k/60+. So glad I waited on games like Spidey, Rebirth, GoW:R etc. My only complaint is I hope they patch up FF16. That would be sick since I'm like halfway through and I wanna play it all over I think.

People complain about the price but I should get at least $500 for my PS5 + 2TB NVME drive. I won't need the SSD since the Pro comes with 2tb. I don't "need" more than that.

Last edited:

BlvckFox

Gold Member
Got the regular PS5 Pro. 30th Anni Portal and 30th Ani pro controller.

Kevin Hart Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

saintjules

Gold Member
For those wondering, the pre-authorization almost immediately came back to my account. Chase Bank.

People were saying it takes a couple of days for it to come back. Might depend on the Bank, but the hold dropped off after 20 minutes.

Last edited:
The idiot (me) just refreshed like a madman (the German site) a few times every couple of minutes and I think I got one.
I got the confirmation and hopefully the cancelled order was processed and there won't be a problem with this one.

Dragon Ball Yes GIF

Last edited:
So I managed to get a normal pro into my PS direct cart, And I’ve been hitting the complete order button for over an hour, and it wouldn’t accept it. So I backed out of the cart and the pro is still in there, but now it won’t let me open my cart. Keeps saying it’s getting an error when I try to open it.

rkofan87

Gold Member
So I managed to get a normal pro into my PS direct cart, And I’ve been hitting the complete order button for over an hour, and it wouldn’t accept it. So I backed out of the cart and the pro is still in there, but now it won’t let me open my cart. Keeps saying it’s getting an error when I try to open it.
same for me i reset my cookies back in line

what did it say? order confirmed or something?

Said "Order Confirmation". Then the below. and gave me a confirmation number.

Thank you for your pre-order.​
A receipt of your order is below. Be sure to keep it in a safe place for future reference.​
We will attempt to charge the total price of your pre-order using the payment information that you provided once your order is ready to ship. You will receive a final invoice email at that time.​

FrankWza

same for me i reset my cookies back in line
Try a different browser. It saves your cart when you sign in

Gamerguy84

Well my timer went up again to an hour and then down to 0 in less than a minute.

I got in and ordered it and it told me couldn't complete there was some error..

Than I got a thank you for your order PS5PRO on launch w free delivery so will see.

Top Bottom