• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

Neofire

Got in again and still won't let me add to cart.

If anyone wants to sell their 30th Anniversary Edition portal let me know. Or DS Anniversary Edition. I just wanted those two 🤦🏿‍♂️ I'll be getting a pro later

ManaByte

PS5 Pro
Disc Drive
4TB SSD

Flexing Colonel Sanders GIF by WWE

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member

If anyone wants to sell their 30th Anniversary Edition portal let me know. Or DS Anniversary Edition. I just wanted those two 🤦🏿‍♂️ I'll be getting a pro later
Have a phone or tablet to try?

I could only get mine on my Ipad and not PC

Calverz

The portal? UK store still has them 7 hours later

Portal just went OOS

The Edge and regular controllers keep flipping between in and out, if you're still trying for a controller just keep refreshing I guess

I was like fuck it I'm tired of this dumb store so I threw in a Regular Pro preorder and called it a day

Absolutely don't know if I want the Pro or not but I have until November to cancel the preorder so lol

DosGamer

So frustrated.... Got in the queue and could not add to cart.
Got on phone... got in queue and could not add to cart.. now I am in Chrome browser trying to see if I can add to cart.

If I can just get a normal pro, I’m literally going to buy a custom grey console plate, disc drive cover and one of those custom PS1 color scheme controllers from somebody off EBay who gives more of a shit because honestly fuck PlayStation for this. As a die hard fan since PS2, this kind of shit pisses me off.

Last edited:

dEvAnGeL

Waited online again just to login and confirm i had the order on mu account and i was still able to add the pro to my cart. In case anyone is waiting. Seems they have good stock.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Finally got my Pro order in. What a pain in the ass.

- waited in queue in the PS app
- finally got in, but nothing would happen if I tried to add it to my cart
- got back in queue in web browser
- made it to the front again, then it got “500 server error”
- went back to queue page and it said that my queue position had already been used, press button below to get back in the queue (there was no button btw)
- finally just tried going to direct.PlayStation.com and I was able to get in and place my order

The controllers are at all the retailers so don't sweat it

The Portal tho, can't help you there

SRTtoZ

PS Direct still has the 30th anniversary regular controllers btw. They're all sold out on BB, Gamestop, Walmart so get in queue quick b4 they sell out. Just nabbed one.

Portal also still available.

edit: they're gone

Last edited:
Top Bottom