• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Let me in.

hkVzn2L.gif

I can only assume that the queue is paused here in the UK because the pre-order doesn't go live for another 42 minutes (it's 9:18am). No point in wasting time checking every few minutes. I'll just check nearer 10am.

Mithos

Gold Member
Sweden...

PS5 Pro: 10500SEK / €926 / us$1030
PS5 Pro 30th: 14490SEK / €1279 / us$1425

Last edited:

Zathalus

I was in near immediately, about 30 seconds after the queue opened up. Limited edition Pro was sold out of course.

Killjoy-NL

Weird, completed my pre-order, paid and all.

But now I'm back in queue. Just want to check my account to make sure that it actually got the pre-order. Lol

Bartski

Gold Member
PS5 Pro secured. :messenger_sunglasses:
lol you're like me, from some kinda former third world country if I'm not mistaken? This is wild, just like the gen launch in 2020, when here you could almost just log into a shop and buy it, no issues... while in the USA it sounded like a miracle for two years, scalped at 300%.

wild east baby

Ozzie666

I was on the fence, Ghosts Sequel was the push I need to pre-order. Online pre-orders still suck, these companies are never prepared for the onslaught with constant issues.
God help me.

sono

Gold Member
I can only assume that the queue is paused here in the UK because the pre-order doesn't go live for another 42 minutes (it's 9:18am). No point in wasting time checking every few minutes. I'll just check nearer 10am.
Leave your details I will message you

AlterSchwede

Neo Member
Friend of mine in Austria got one (30th A. Edition). Lucky guy. While I am still in the waiting room.

Last edited:

tommib

Weird, completed my pre-order, paid and all.

But now I'm back in queue. Just want to check my account to make sure that it actually got the pre-order. Lol
Same here. I wanted to check the order and see if I could buy any extras but it puts you back in the queue. Already got the digital pro. I’m ok with that.

Last edited:

Zathalus

Sigh, I was hoping to get the Pro limited edition. I wasn't really planning on buying the Pro until the next Sony exclusive rolled around, but I was on the site anyway, so nabbed a PS5 Pro plus a limited edition Dualsense Edge.

Top Bottom