• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puck You, I'm Doing Me: An EASHL Saga: From Foes to Bros

HighwayRobbery1.jpg

we will win in oT

TheCrow

ohhhhh so changing your player type. Okay. You still keep all the XP you've gained, yeah? I'm trying to decide if I should put all the points I earned into something and get rid of my booster pack.

Who's online right now?
Yeah, your points will stay but it'll reset your attributes to 65 or whatever the default is.

Right now we got pheeniks, me, and peterboy.

Sokantish

McNeily, I love that you are bad at passing. It gave me many laughs last night, thanks! A side of me almost hopes you never get better at it

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I'm definitely getting FIFA. I think that could be even better with the amount of people we have.
I am downloading it tonight. Already paid off on Amazon. Just not sure if it can compete with hockey, but it looks to be an even better game than NHL.

Mrbob

Yes they do! I bought Fifa 12 on Origin for 13 or 16 bucks, I forget. But it was cheap! Fifa 13 is $39.99 on PC. I may get it when Origin does another big sale weekend.

Edit: I think Denogg is talking about the early release for EA Sports Season Pass owners?

Nightz

Yeah the season ticket download is today. Not sure yet if I'll be getting FIFA this year. As with NHL, the only mode I'd be interested in is the clubs, so if a bunch of you guys jump on it, I'm in. Cool thing about FIFA though is you can improve your character in offline modes.

TheCrow

Yeah the season ticket download is today. Not sure yet if I'll be getting FIFA this year. As with NHL, the only mode I'd be interested in is the clubs, so if a bunch of you guys jump on it, I'm in. Cool thing about FIFA though is you can improve your character in offline modes.

Not anymore. I think they changed it to match what NHL does so you'll have an online only pro.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I am getting it on X360 so I can play with a buddy. And yes, I was referring to the Season Ticket download which is starting today at 6EST.

Top Bottom