• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Request of Ban from this PS Nazi Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mods,

If you don't mind please delete my account and posts. And why the archaic forum with no option to delete an account.
I experienced racist moderation on this site allowing some members to post at will making fun of others, while deleting posts of others that try to air the opposite opinion.

But I completely understand as the US is full of racist people. And I never intend to sign up for any US-based forum in the future. Go rot with your trans/woke pathetic culture.

Thank you for your attention.

Bye

Last edited:

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Austin Powers Love GIF

Paltheos

Go rot with your trans/woke pathetic culture.

Do we live in the same universe? The GAF I visit has drive-by posts bashing wokeness and topics to bait all the time. It's actually kinda tiring.

I'd say chill down a bit but, uh... I think we're kinda past that.

Anyway, in before EvilLore or some mod drops in to expose this guy's moderation history to reveal that, shockingly, he hasn't fully disclosed the background of his story.

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
But I completely understand as the US is full of racist people. And I never intend to sign up for any US-based forum in the future. Go rot with your trans/woke pathetic culture.

The US does not have the corner on racism. I have been all over the world and it is full of racism and prejudice and hate. You use of describing things as "Nazi" seem to indicate a real lack of understanding of history though. Thanks for your time. and Yes there is a strong PS bias on this forum.

hyperbertha

That trans woke culture is the only reason your religion is tolerated in the west. And soon even they'll probably realise you'll only stab them in the back

HL3.exe

Do we live in the same universe? The GAF I visit has drive-by posts bashing wokeness and topics to bait all the time. It's actually kinda tiring.

I'd say chill down a bit but, uh... I think we're kinda past that.

Anyway, in before EvilLore or some mod drops in to expose this guy's moderation history to reveal that, shockingly, he hasn't fully disclosed the background of his story.
This right here. Tiring as fuck, with almost every single issue being linked to some culture war brainrot. 'Boy who cried woke syndrome', resulting in it becoming meaningless.

But I wouldn't call people on here nazis, that's quite a extremist stretch. Some silly dumbfucks here or there for sure, but Nazi?

Also, OP had some a-liberal 'freedom for me, but not for thee' type energy going. Sounds like a Russian bot roleplaying as a black person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom