• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SIlent Hill 2 Remake | Review Thread

What scores do you think Silent Hill 2 Remake will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 56-64%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-69%

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • 70-74%

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • 75-79%

Votes: 36 18.3%
  • 80-84%

Votes: 74 37.6%
  • 85-89%

Votes: 50 25.4%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
That 89 for the classic is a crime. The game is unmatched to this day!

Just looking at the OP's review page and some of the harsher scores read like they would not have liked the original. So it makes me even more hyped for remake.

It's on PC bruv

Jersey Shore Praise Jesus GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Wait What GIF by Willie Jones

A lot more higher than everyone thought.

Probably gonna settle at 85~ with more reviews but still, seems like Bloober's best reviewed game yet.

Does anyone know what time will the game activate on Steam for those with the deluxe edition?
Unless I was dreaming, I think I saw its 00:00 / midnight your local time, but I'm getting sick so I could be just going loopy.

Also saw someone mention they saw options for ultrawide. It would be really nice if true.

Edder1

Going to be interesting to see Alex's reaction if they do go for Pro support and it ends up far beyond what he thinks can be done.

That man seriously hates PlayStation.
Don't think he hates PlayStation, he's not a fan of consoles in general. When you've been spoiled with highest tier hardware like he has for many years who can really blame him.

Last edited:

Matsuchezz

Hahahahha yes the quality could be seen from a mile away. They improved the game a lot. Only whinny little bitches were hating like there was no tomorrow. They were even trying to get Sato to dislike the game. The game looks superb. Day one. Eat it haters.

Last edited:
Holy shit. Truly surprised about these scores. Like truly truly surprised. But congrats to Konami and Blooper for seemingly doing the game a great service. Still think I'm gonna hold off until user reviews but this has gone from a game that I had about zero interest in to a game I'll probably get really early on.

MiguelItUp

Holy shit, what great news to wake up to. As a huge Silent Hill 2 fan, and Silent Hill fan in general, this is so awesome to see. Currently on a trip, but man, not the wait is even more excruciating.

I can't believe some of the salty comments in here, lmao. It's basically, "I don't care what they or anyone says, I think it sucks." Whatever dude, lol.

I really don't know what to expect with Silent Hill's future, but pulling this off means they know where the bar is, and it needs to remain there.

Fuck, this is awesome.

tmlDan

No if you actually see his videos you can see how weird he is with everything playstation. He's not professional at all.
it really came out in the last DF direct, he had this weird laugh during Olivers segment when talking about the Horizon Zero Dawn Remaster and nothing was funny

Last edited:
Top Bottom