• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Fat4all

Banned
I mean, it's fine we don't have Persona 5 LP.

There's season 2 of Berserk anime going. I can watch that.

:(

56b.jpg

Xux

Oh man, Plague wanting to do a commentary for a Star Trek movie with Mat and Patt:
raw

Also, what the heck is this Figureheads game.

Fat4all

Banned
It's clear that as soon as they had to cancel the P5 LP, Pat immediately started drinking.

And a man of his stature can't hold his booze well.

Finally got to sit down and watch the P5 lp and the more I think about it, I suppose this is really all I needed out of them doing one. A lot of big reactions to the UI and art style and the occassional callback to the older games. This is great.
Now to bombard pat's twitter with corrections to mistakes he might be making in his personal play through.

Oh yep. Looks like a huge improvement over S1 so far

giphy.gif

Mmm... yup. Outshining the 90's series and whatnot...

EndMerit

Eh, I'm still of the opinion that them cancelling this is the biggest bullet they've dodged in a while. From personal (5) angle, P5 is one game that I don't want to watch while simultaneously playing myself, and I kind of get the feeling that Woolie and Pat will get more out of it by playing it on their own anyway, which is nice for them.

Also, there is no middleground when it comes to YouTube comments. We either would have gotten 100 episodes with disabled comments, or 100 episodes talking shit about everything they do, plus spoiling everything.

Sou Da

DSP

a hero to us all

Bikeman and Dansgaming are clearly ignoring those rules on Twitch as well, I'm beginning to think this was either some test about disobeying authority or Atlus goofed and misunderstood that all streamers aren't Press and mistakenly sent USA the press kit instructions again.

Bikeman and Dansgaming are clearly ignoring those rules on Twitch as well, I'm beginning to think this was either some test about disobeying authority or Atlus goofed and misunderstood that all streamers aren't Press and mistakenly sent USA the press kit instructions again.

This would be insanely disappointing, it'd give the "bad behavior" such a massive up in viewership with no penalty.

Personally ignoring it myself as well, but I'm a nobody. :p

Saw a few streams today that were clearly past 7/7 and so far they're all still there.

I would have watched some of the LP (well only to to part where I'm at same. Same like Yakuza 0), but I thought P5 LP would have been a bad idea. Plus it'd be weird to see them play the game while I'm also playing it.
I'm the same way, I would only be watching it if I had already cleared where they are, but I would have rather had it exist then not.

Top Bottom