• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

IronLich

Ultimax would have happened by now.

As of this moment, we're looking at about 6 months worth of rust, and on top of that, there's real work to be done. Like a Thrill Kill SMS.

Really? I didn't like it all. The P4G Boss theme for that stage was really good, though.

Us OT1ers are gonna circle jerk like crazy. The rest of you can do whatever.

I'll get the lube ready.

I liked void quest for the first loop and it quickly started to test my patience. That dungeon was pretty awful IIRC

beinfilms

So, it turns out there's actually a lot of crossover between people who go to Smash tournaments and people who know about Skullgirls. I only ended up playing 2 matches (both against the same guy), but I did talk to several people about it, so I think I'll keep trying.

AWWWWWW YEAH FUCK YOUR AoE SLEEP SKILLS AND INSTAKILLS GET YO ASS BEAT MOTHER FUCKER.

Can't wait to see the avatar jman picked out for skLa in a few minutes

Goddamn, aside from the sickness, today is like, a rad fucking day.

My rent for a full house will be $25 cheaper than this tiny apartment. While transferring my services, Comcast doubled my internet speed, gave me HBO and a DVR, for $20 less a month. I found my Vita TV, so now I can finally finish Tales of Hearts R.

Everything's coming up Aaronhouse.

Zenfalcia

Ultimax would have happened by now.

As of this moment, we're looking at about 6 months worth of rust, and on top of that, there's real work to be done. Like a Thrill Kill SMS.
Ultimax will become the new Top 10s, which also hasn't come out yet.
So, it turns out there's actually a lot of crossover between people who go to Smash tournaments and people who know about Skullgirls. I only ended up playing 2 matches (both against the same guy), but I did talk to several people about it, so I think I'll keep trying.
Conglaturations.

Numb

Going to a Smash tourny tommorow but we will play MonHun like usual i assume.
Doesnt matter i am so bad at Smash i was beaten with literally one Jigglypuff move.
No one in the history of ever has been bodied that hard or will

My rent for a full house will be $25 cheaper than this tiny apartment. While transferring my services, Comcast doubled my internet speed, gave me HBO and a DVR, for $20 less a month. I found my Vita TV, so now I can finally finish Tales of Hearts R.

Now that you are moving, maybe you'll find your Vita charger as well! Good to hear things are going good.

Aaron, do you agree the Twilight Princess ost kicks ass?

That sounds like a fucking awesome day aside from the sick. Go eat chicken noodle soup and sleep your ass off
Yeah that's such a good boss fight. Soldiers using scumbag tactics are the best.
I got so fucking salt yesterday, I need new Personas. I don't even care about if they have AoE attack skills anymore I just want good stats and fucking support skills that work. What's a good place to grind for cards? Optional areas?

Zenfalcia

image.php

IM THE MOE MARIO PARTY CHAMP
conglaturations.

I got so fucking salt yesterday, I need new Personas. I don't even care about if they have AoE attack skills anymore I just want good stats and fucking support skills that work. What's a good place to grind for cards? Optional areas?
I actually beat it first try........

I just made contracts with the surrounding demons and did the thing. They give you moderate cards if you do the right ones on the main path.

IM THE MOE MARIO PARTY CHAMP

FUCK YOU! YOU DIDN'T WIN
K33kAEc.gif

Did you not see my post awhile back? I bought a new one, then immediately found it. This was around a month ago.

Yes I do and yes it is. Midna's Lament is a goddamn masterpiece.
Oh. Well it appears that I have been put on blast.

YOOOOOOOO

Xiraiya

Killer Queen looks so goddamn rad as a stand, it always makes me think of what Beloved's stand would be like if she had one, visually.

Top Bottom