• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Why did I click?

Fuckkk

cyFKeih.png

Who.gif
Killer Queen looks so goddamn rad as a stand, it always makes me think of what Beloved's stand would be like if she had one, visually.

I don't want to overhype it, but that stand is probably my favorite in the JoJo universe. So cool.

Believe me, I would like to, but I have to finish packing all of my final essentials for tomorrow.
Oh right, damn. Well I mean when you're done you can sleep your ass off double hard
I actually beat it first try........

I just made contracts with the surrounding demons and did the thing. They give you moderate cards if you do the right ones on the main path.
That's probably because you didn't play like a dumbass like I did lol. I haven't been getting cards, just killing everything. This past dungeon I did nothing but get cards though so maybe I can get 2 or 3 new Personas with them
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!
He might be at work right now. oh nvm I was late

Zenfalcia

Woolie you're my least favorite friender now.
skLaFarebear punished friender.
Killer Queen looks so goddamn rad as a stand, it always makes me think of what Beloved's stand would be like if she had one, visually.
It could be something gimmicky, you don't know.
Why did I click?

Fuckkk
You love it tho. What's wrong with it anyways?
Yooo I love Scrublords
WHY IS THIS VIDEO LONGER THAN THE UNIEL ONE?!?!
Why are you surprised?

That's probably because you didn't play like a dumbass like I did lol. I haven't been getting cards, just killing everything. This past dungeon I did nothing but get cards though so maybe I can get 2 or 3 new Personas with them
Its fiiine.
I actually didn't change my Personas... I think I had personas that null the sleep effect/got lucky. It was really weird when I did had problems in NG+

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh my god, you guys. Don't mouse over the timeline on the Youtube version of the video. MASSIVE spoilers.

They spend 15 minutes trying to get Wu Tang to load, it fails, so they say fuck it and play Third Strike instead.

IronLich

*new Scrublords*

YEAH! THAT MAKES SENSE!

Oh god, I'm loving the "fuck it, let's play more 3rd Strike" attitude when the game won't load.

Xiraiya

Because Matt hates anime
Because Matt keeps being exposed to it in the wrong ways.

I don't want to overhype it, but that stand is probably my favorite in the JoJo universe. So cool.
I've seen plenty of it so far
I'm up to that weird guy hiding his back.
I also find Kira way more fascinating as a villain than Dio (Even though on the surface, Dio is way cooler), he's an Aquarius.

Its fiiine.
I actually didn't change my Personas... I think I had personas that null the sleep effect/got lucky. It was really weird when I did had problems in NG+
Wow you got SUPER lucky. Also I might've been under leveled since I was like 33 I think.
I also had Patra
Oh my god, you guys. Don't mouse over the timeline on the Youtube version of the video. MASSIVE spoilers.

They spend 15 minutes trying to get Wu Tang to load, it fails, so they say fuck it and play Third Strike instead.
You know I'm not sure why I clicked that but I'll still enjoy it

Well that is extra bullshit!
they play it 2 times and no Ultimax!

I've seen plenty of it so far
I'm up to that weird guy hiding his back.
I also find Kira way more fascinating as a villain than Dio (Even though on the surface, Dio is way cooler), he's an Aquarius.

I agree. Dio definitely has more charm than Kira, but overall I think that Kira is the better villain. His mannerisms and goals just make him a lot more interesting.

This video. This Scrublords is the best video. 15 minutes is the best part.

Fucking, THIRD STRIKE ROUND 2. This is basically Mystery Box 003RD STRIKE

Kay... Time to stop live posting reactions to the video.

I agree. Dio definitely has more charm than Kira, but overall I think that Kira is the better villain. His mannerisms and goals just make him a lot more interesting.
Well, kira is definitely better than part 3 dio. That dio just seemed like another big bad at the end of the journey. But definitely not better than part 1 dio.

Top Bottom