• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Ugh, the
Third Strike part of the Scrublords video
is nearly unwatchable. Audio levels are fucked, can barely hear the Zaibatsu talking. =/

Well, kira is definitely better than part 3 dio. That dio just seemed like another big bad at the end of the journey. But definitely not better than part 1 dio.

I disagree. I think Kira was more interesting than part 1 dio. In fact, I think Kira is the most interesting villain the series. Part 1 Dio being the runner up.
I don't know what to believe anymore.

Believe in SSAPO

Yeah, no doubt. I think it's hilarious that
Part 5 had the worst protagonist and villain.
Hopefully the new translation makes them a bit more interesting.
Hopefully. Maybe then
gio gio will actually have a personality more than 'hero guy' and diavolo won't just be just a generic big bad with a lame world ripoff stand.

Ehhhhhh love live tho...

I'm so conflicted.

On one hand, Pulp Fiction is pretty much my favorite movie of all time and someone not seeing it is ridiculous.

But on the other hand, I've never told someone to stop watching anime in favor of something else.

This is a regular Sophie's choice.

360pages

I wouldn't mind them making a new Dragon Ball series using the world of Xenoverse...with a new cast and stuff. Mostly because while I love Goku and friends I wouldn't mind some new characters. And it would also get to see Majins and Frieza's clan stuff...

Top Bottom