• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

I wouldn't mind them making a new Dragon Ball series using the world of Xenoverse...with a new cast and stuff. Mostly because while I love Goku and friends I wouldn't mind some new characters. And it would also get to see Majins and Frieza's clan stuff...

I want a new Dragon Ball series too, but I want it to happen way later in the universe. I don't want to have to deal with any of the original cast being remotely related to any of anything going on.

I wouldn't mind them making a new Dragon Ball series using the world of Xenoverse...with a new cast and stuff. Mostly because while I love Goku and friends I wouldn't mind some new characters. And it would also get to see Majins and Frieza's clan stuff...
That'd be cool. It's too bad xenoverse is basically a giant time squad ripoff.

360pages

I want a new Dragon Ball series too, but I want it to happen way later in the universe. I don't want to have to deal with any of the original cast being remotely related to any of anything going on.

Dragon Ball Online did that, like 200-300 years in the future. And everyone but Buu is pretty much dead. Majins and Nameikiens were running around too.

But honestly, it's one of those things where the OG cast is just too strong. You could argue that people probably wouldn't want to see Dragon Ball power levels again after Z though...

I just watched that episode of love live
573b2e379c45c7c13bed40d3fe7bfca71399923714_full.jpg

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I spent two hours walking in the 20 degree cold and 5 inches of snow today, and it was better than 90 degree shit summers.

I'm super hype for this next week. Today was basically the last day of winter. Tomorrow and Sunday are gonna be high 30's, basically the "changeover" period, then Monday onwards is all mid-40s/low-50s. It's finally spring! :D

Top Bottom