• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Ilvocare

P4A Kanji:
Kanji please, your knitting sounds like you just murdered half the neighborhood.

Also he's going to jump into the TV in his living room unprompted by anyone other than himself, isn't he?

mike0dude

I haven't eaten in like 20 hours. I will come over there and chew on your goddamn screen
I'm eating my desert right now, its a small rice cake.

n0raDaV.jpg

It makes me mad that I could be playing MonHun right now if I had the balls to delete my Pokemon Y game after backing up its save. But I'm too worried about losing everything.

I don't think Devil Summoner 1 or If... will ever get a full english patch at this rate...

Hopefully in my lifetime.

Though, I'm still focusing on the ones that actually got licensed and put out here. Still have to play DDS2, Raidou 1 and 2, Nocturne, etc.

Wait a minute... There's something wrong with this list. I don't see Friday the 13th anywhere on there.

Also, where's Demikids?

Ilvocare

Beat Kanji's Bad End in P4A. Literally the definition of "We've clearly gone too far but let's keep going and see what happens". Also he has 2 bad end branches??? Shit, I'm gonna have to muck about with him for a while...

Top Bottom