• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

sjay1994

I've PM'ed you to keep this conversation on the level

oh
Datbaron.JPG

.... yeah, thats probably not going to happen.

sjay1994

OK.... so this is the plan.

Its 10:30 now....

At 11, the cafeteria will serve lunch.

I need to do an errand, so I will do that, get some food.... that will probably make me tired.

Then I will come back, take a 5 hour nap, wake up, make some notes for this bullshit midterm

sjay1994

Man, anime is bullshit when they say food gives you the strength to keep fighting.

Food makes you tired.

Boondocks had it right.

Rizzi

It was decent. Some of the quests are sort of bullshit though.
I gave up on Far Cry 4. First it ran like shit. Then for no reason it started running perfectly. Now it's back to running like shit. Plus it's super boring so I officially do not care about Far Cry any more.

Rizzi

I put 37 hours in to it, so I got my monies worth. I am a huge DBZ fan though so I probably enjoyed it more than someone who doesn't care or like DBZ.

sjay1994

I put 37 hours in to it, so I got my monies worth. I am a huge DBZ fan though so I probably enjoyed it more than someone who doesn't care or like DBZ.

Yeah, all of my friends fucking love DBZ.

I was never into it.

I think yugioh was the first anime I was actually into, but thats because I was a dumb kid and the show essentially promoted me to go buy cards.

... a lot of anime back then was meant to sell you shit.

Beyblade and Bdaman.

I was never into it.

I think yugioh was the first anime I was actually into, but thats because I was a dumb kid and the show essentially promoted me to go buy cards.

Beyblade and Bdaman.

I was into all four of those things. I bought a lot of shit for all of them. Like, a lot.

Rizzi

I was never into it.

Beyblade and Bdaman.

Fucking Beyblade man. I cannot believe anyone ever bought in to that shit. They're just spinning tops!

But the show was so hype as a kid! Or at least better than the other shit at the time like yugioh.

Whoa whoa whoa. Yugioh is waaaaay better than Beyblade. It actually does have good writing behind the cardgames for at least a few arcs before it became all about McGuffin cards solving every game.

sjay1994

But the show was so hype as a kid! Or at least better than the other shit at the time like yugioh.

Yuigoh was so much better than beyblade

I decided to watch the one where they ride motorcycles.....

was shocked it had a decent plot.

And the hilarity that
card games ended the world.

Whoa whoa whoa. Yugioh is waaaaay better than Beyblade. It actually does have good writing behind the cardgames for at least a few arcs before it became all about McGuffin cards solving every game.
Does it? I always hated it cause of the constant bullshit rule breaking. Plus, I didn't watch for the story as a kid. I think the duel island or whatever arc was prettu cool though.

Rizzi

And the hilarity that

Wait what?
Card games ended the world?
I watched the first Yugioh thing as a kid. I am very confused now.

And the hilarity that
No fuckin way. That actually happened? I thought that abridged movie was making shit up.

Yeah, 5D's is weirdly good.

Not sure about this Zexal space shit tho.

I only got a bit into Zexal, but it was more aimed at kids and selling cards than any before it.

Does it? I always hated it cause of the constant bullshit rule breaking. Plus, I didn't watch for the story as a kid. I think the duel island or whatever arc was prettu cool though.

Duelist Kingdom on the island was the first arc and the reason it didn't follow the rules that the actual cardgame did was because it was written before there was one. Battle City was the second arc and followed the rules a little more closely and there was actually some clever shit.

Top Bottom