• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Zenfalcia

I don't know about you motherfuckers but fuck having an eye patch. It's all about dem cybernetic eyes
cyborg-eye-590x330.jpg
Pretty cool.

I don't know about you motherfuckers but fuck having an eye patch. It's all about dem cybernetic eyes
cyborg-eye-590x330.jpg

Yo!
You know what I think is better than that? Having an eyepatch that acts as a cybernetic eye. You get the functionality of a cybernetic eye and the coolness of an eyepatch.

You know what I think is better than that? Having an eyepatch that acts as a cybernetic eye. You get the functionality of a cybernetic eye and the coolness of an eyepatch.
Eyepatches aren't actually all that cool. Dude i used to work with had one. He wasn't cool because of it. And no, it wasn't one of those stupid medical ones.

What level of play is spam one button until it works and sometimes do a little dance by pressing down in rhythm to a song theyre making up.

That kid is going places.

I bet she places top 8 at Evo next year.

Met a girl who likes coding and fighting games..praise SSAPO for he has blessed me on this night.

I'm tired as fuck.

Good night everyone.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yo, theres this comic called Punk Rock Jesus that everyone should check out. It's really good, but at times it may seem really anti-religious, but thats cuz it is. Still a good read tho if you're open to religious interpretation.

Essentially MTV decides to clone Jesus from the shrine of turan and turn it into a reality show, and the Jesus and his virgin mom grow up fucked up after the pressure of everything they do being televised. Then Jesus becomes a rebel (just like the old Jesus, WHAT) and fucks the system up.

Neol

Thin Mints are aight but there are clearly better choices.

I have to say my top three in order is Tagalongs, Trefoils and Samoas.

its your job to make your cousin git gud
for the good of the realm
we have to solve the Casual scum whining about games being too hard from within
one generation at a time

Top Bottom