• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Maybe? I'm not too concrete on the definition of a femme fatale.

In terms of fighing outfits a business suit would've been less than ideal. But you can argue that all the p4 characters fight in their normal outfits, and mitsuru's isn't really "normal" for her career.

"A femme fatale (/ˌfæm fəˈtɑːl/ or /ˌfɛm fəˈtɑːl/; French: [fam fatal]) is a stock character of a mysterious and seductive woman whose charms ensnare her lovers, often leading them into compromising, dangerous, and deadly situations. She is an archetype of literature and art." - Wikipedia

Basically, could she substitute as a love interest in a noir story? If so, she's probably a femme fatale.

There was a giant spider on my door when I went to open it.
D:
Whelp, no more leaving the house.

Numb

The getup is stupid, but the same could be said of most P3 character. I do wish Mitsuru was a more interesting character though. I certainly like her, but she's too "perfect" in a cast of dysfunctional characters.

I am glad Aigis is still the same
Needs to put on some clothes though. girl is naked.
:)
Her school uniform would be amazing or better yet her light blue dress

There was a giant spider on my door when I went to open it.
D:

ehTmg0s.gif

Zenfalcia

Fraudwil has been surpassed.
yes, he has.
She is too classy and straight forward to be one i think

Suits can be cool
If she looked like this
black-women-simple-v-neck-long-sleeve-suit-1.jpg

Or maybe this?

Plus-Size-Womens-Business-Suits.jpg

Anything than what she is wearing now. Especially the coat
Makes her look like a hip hop music video background dancer
i'm thinking a business dress would be too restricting and also show panties when she crouches.

The coat is fine.
Basically, could she substitute as a love interest in a noir story? If so, she's probably a femme fatale.

Whelp, no more leaving the house.
Well, that helps. She's... Not really a femme fatal in that sense...

demidar

Podcast talk: I've played and finished One Way Heroics. It's pretty good but it also requires a lot of arcane knowledge to do well. Great for the price it's going for.

Skrams

Podcast talk: I've played and finished One Way Heroics. It's pretty good but it also requires a lot of arcane knowledge to do well. Great for the price it's going for.

It felt really weird playing that and completing it first try. I obviously have a ton more to do, but it was still weird for a roguelike. I'm not entirely sure when I'll go back. Like most roguelikes it requires you gaining knowledge through each playthrough just to make that next playthrough easier. Or using whatever that weird vault system is to buy new characters and carry over equipment or whatever.

Also yeah, pretty good game and especially good for the price.

Also thumbs up to women in suits and I'd of loved if Mitsuru's P4A outfit was a suit.

demidar

It felt really weird playing that and completing it first try. I obviously have a ton more to do, but it was still weird for a roguelike. I'm not entirely sure when I'll go back. Like most roguelikes it requires you gaining knowledge through each playthrough just to make that next playthrough easier. Or using whatever that weird vault system is to buy new characters and carry over equipment or whatever.

Also yeah, pretty good game and especially good for the price.suit.

I was surprised at how many different ending there were, like
recruiting the Demon Lord to your side

The art style for One Way Heroics really turned me off.

Yeah, it's a really low production value game that trades on its strength of game design.

Rizzi

Whelp. Tried to play LoL.
Apparently it's the supports fault that Jinx decided to die three times in the first five minutes.
Fucking noooope. How about I don't play this shit.

Rizzi

Yeah yeah..
So, Fallout New Vegas is pretty decent modded out. Got it to play like a real FPS for a change of pace and it looks a little nicer too. So.. how do I do this for Fallout 3?
And how do I stop Fallout 3 from crashing? :p

PAT DIDN't FINISH P3???

Whelp. Tried to play LoL.
Apparently it's the supports fault that Jinx decided to die three times in the first five minutes.
Fucking noooope. How about I don't play this shit.
This is why you play dota instead and you get to go carry cm

Nordicus

I was surprised at how many different ending there were, like
recruiting the Demon Lord to your side
Most of those endings are quite depressing or bittersweet

Every single recruitable waifu either dies or is forever transformed by the end of their story

croten

Yeah yeah..
So, Fallout New Vegas is pretty decent modded out. Got it to play like a real FPS for a change of pace and it looks a little nicer too. So.. how do I do this for Fallout 3?
And how do I stop Fallout 3 from crashing? :p

You don't because why would you pay 3 when you have NV?

To be fair, I never finished Xenoblade either. I got burned when I tried to focus on sidequests. Not gonna start now since I'm still trying to finish Divinity with Croten and a lot of other games are coming up, but I will absolutely finish it before X.

Well...he did say he never beat the optional area in Dark Souls 2's third DLC.

After I finished about a dozen side quests I couldn't give a shit about them anymore and just focused on the main story. It was so much better this way.

To be fair, I never finished Xenoblade either. I got burned when I tried to focus on sidequests. Not gonna start now since I'm still trying to finish Divinity with Croten and a lot of other games are coming up, but I will absolutely finish it before X.
Yeah but that's fine, that happens to lots of people. The key difference is that I don't think Pat is ever going to finish it or P3, which is a damn shame since the endings to both of those games are damn good.

Also I'm not actually disappointed in him, just disappointed.

Yeah, though then I started to think "what if there are some amazing sidequest buried in this massive pile of horseshit?"
I wish there was some list of recommended sidequests so I could do just those and nothing else.

I hope those are just plucked out of the 3DS release.

Otherwise, no side questing for me.

SnapshotKing? More like SnapshotFruad Amirite?

BRB gonna ask mod to change his name.

Well...he did say he never beat the optional area in Dark Souls 2's third DLC.

Did you see his top ten video? Only 200 hours into MH3U, he barely played it at all.
Pat confirmed to have difficulty 'finishing'.

Yeah, though then I started to think "what if there are some amazing sidequest buried in this massive pile of horseshit?"
I wish there was some list of recommended sidequests so I could do just those and nothing else.
I heard from a friend who beat all the side quest that it's just a bunch of mini arcs and stories that happen between the residence of each area, nothing much really.

croten

Pat confirmed to have difficulty 'finishing'.

I heard from a friend who beat all the side quest that it's just a bunch of mini arcs and stories that happen between the residence of each area, nothing much really.

Would you say he finishes things... 'prematurely'?

Top Bottom