• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Don't give up! If worse comes to worse just delete the update that breaks DMC4

That sounds so much more uneccessary than it needs to be just to be able to play some fucking extra mode or two on a laptop version of the game. I appreciate the help from you guys, but this shit won't work. I already own the game on PS3 anyway and I'll just go in fresh for the PS4 version. I feel bad that I got it in a raffle, but fucking I don't care anymore.

D: but it's not that bad.. it's just you've been super unlucky.. i wish i could help in person. Oh well.

I don't know if the compatability troubleshooter works.. what did you even try to compatability trouble shoot?

Because it tested it in windows 7 compatability for me and it still didn't run.

Considering you have no clue on what your laptop has, its like trying to get a 360 game on an original Xbox.

All I know is that I have a I7 and a GTX 860M. I know what an i7 is obviously, but I don't what the hell any of this other stuff means. I honestly don't care anymore. I'm already stressing about two finals back to back tomorrow and I wanted to relax a little before I'd spend the entire next day finishing studying and taking finals. And spending hours to get a game to run only for it to not work isn't exactly a fun way to relax.

I should probably get off GAF for the night. I'm already pissed enough as is with this dumb DMC4 bullshit PC port not running.

Tako

Oh course guys I'm gonna Smash but I have to wait till I start winning and she tries to cheat by trying to distract me with her lewd body.

Oh course guys I'm gonna Smash but I have to wait till I start winning and she tries to cheat by trying to distract me with her lewd body.

Whoa, man, that is uncalled for! Uncalled for entirely! Why did you have to bring sex into a wholesome chat about Super Smash Bros.?

YuruYuri Episode 1

This was hilarious and creepy at the same time. Mostly hilarious. For people wondering it's the show this gif is from:
user_23744_3TE98SS9.gif

Zenfalcia

YuruYuri Episode 1

This was hilarious and creepy at the same time. Mostly hilarious. For people wondering it's the show this gif is from:

It's great, the small clips i've watched are fantastic. :p
You should watch Sakura Trick then :D

Lol.. Yes and no.. So much..
girl on girl kissing, it's cruhayzee.. I love it.
I should actually. I love that shit.
Plus those aren't middle schoolers, I think

YEAH YOU DO!

For some reason, I heard its pretty bad... Is it just the
lesbian thing
? Does it go and develop characters?

Yes. Kinda, but no.

Zenfalcia

Who?.gif
Yeah, that's gonna be an ongoing joke I think

Man the weird stuff just comes out of nowhere with this show, but it's hilarious.

It also has that slight shoujo-ai there too ;)
Woof, what did i miss in the last like 15 pages?

and is anyone up for ultimax? For real this time -__-
You missed my pre-censored avatar, SkLa is a fraud at steam, tako is going to smash his GF with his konkey dong, um... We have a lewd google doc, lewd scared off people again, what else..

ultimax

After my encounter is finished. I'll be down.
just let me know when, gonna charge my controller a bit
Team Shameless revived and the emotional mess that is I gave life advice.

It also has that slight shoujo-ai there too ;)

You missed my pre-censored avatar, SkLa is a fraud at steam, tako is going to smash his GF with his konkey dong, um... We have a lewd google doc, lewd scared off people again, what else..

Shameless? Lewd? Frauds? Avatars? Life Advice!?
I always miss the good stuff!

I assume it's limited in some way, but damn if it isn't efficient as hell. It's up there with Source as some of the most stable shit ever. I wish it'd have gotten rolling updates like Source.

Yeah, seems it wasn't as great for newer consoles. I just hope Panta Rhei is just as good if not better.

Zenfalcia

Nah it's been in my to watch list forever

Uhuh.. Sure.. Ok. ;)
I'm joking, it's on my list too.. dammit, too many things to watch/do
Shameless? Lewd? Frauds? Avatars? Life Advice!?
I always miss the good stuff!

Yes, you do. But at least you get to see the current master piece.

Edit: I might as well sleep, now.. before it gets later. Let the bish and neogaf censors stare into your souls when i'm asleep. Good night.

ultimax

Uhuh.. Sure.. Ok. ;)
I'm joking, it's on my list too.. dammit, too many things to watch/do

Yes, you do. But at least you get to see the current master piece.

Edit: I might as well sleep, now.. before it gets later. Let the bish and neogaf censors stare into your souls when i'm asleep. Good night.

be a man. use the uncensored version.
;~;

Top Bottom