• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Alfebit

Banned
We're already in the last 4 parts. The next episode is likely the last or next to last, I beleive.

We had discussion a little earlier about how Matt's getting passive aggressive and upset. Pat doesn't seem nearly as negative.

Yeah, Pat doesn't sound nearly as bored going through this last section as Matt does.

I missed out on some l4d2? Oh well. I'll play some p4 instead.

We haven't played yet. We should probably do versus to fit everyone in.

Yeah, Pat doesn't sound nearly as bored going through this last section as Matt does.

Like they said, they originally wanted this to be a feel-good ending to the shitstorm, and I think if Matt's disappointment existed before they started doing the playthrough, they wouldn't have done it.

He really dislikes it, and that's a fine opinion, but it makes for bad commentary.

360pages

It's weird since both of them sound kind of hype. I wonder what's the game going to do to them...I hope the episode is up tonight.

S/O to these two girls high on meth spinning around in a bus while it's on the highway. Swear to god one of these bitches falls on top of me and I'm gonna uppercut her.

Top Bottom