• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I played it for the first time recently and it's one of my favorite games ever now. Next to perfect controls and made me realize I love dashes, you really should play it.

I'll get to it eventually. I am on winter break now but my backlog of stuff is so huge. Got a lot of game and anime and
other stuff
to catch up on.

FUCK FINALS.

KyleCross

Mike posted it when the URLs went up, and the videos were watchable.

I mean, technically you're right, but not really at the same time.

I don't know if that made sense.

I'm not sure what the problem is, I wasn't suggesting that my post was responsible for them going up or anything. That'd be ridiculous. It was more "Man, the videos don't seem to be up ye- OH, there they are."

I'm not sure what the problem is, I wasn't suggesting that my post was responsible for them going up or anything. That'd be ridiculous. It was more "Man, the videos don't seem to be up ye- OH, there they are."

I was really joking, but it didn't translate well. Don't mind it.

Didn't he say to leave it alone for now as he can bash his face against the wall until he succeeds after he has done all of the main dlc bosses?

There's a big reason to do so.

At least that, but I could've sworn he said they could just give up. Ah well, either way it's just a difference of like 5 parts.

Happens to me every year. I never understood people hating Holidays when I was a kid, but even though this is shaping up to be the best Christmas in years I hate everything about it.

This is my second Christmas away from my family, so I'm little down about it.

I'll get over it. At least I don't have to work Christmas.

Happens to me every year. I never understood people hating Holidays when I was a kid, but even though this is shaping up to be the best Christmas in years I hate everything about it.

I should rephrase me post.

I hate the judgmental pricks that are my Dad's family. Every year they treat me like I have some serious mental disability and its insulting and it makes me feel like shit. And this year I am expected to buy a gift this year for one of these cunts.

I only want to get gifts for people that are important to me.

I hate the judgmental pricks that are my Dad's family. Every year they treat me like I have some serious mental disability and its insulting and it makes me feel like shit. And this year I am expected to buy a gift this year for one of these cunts.

Yeah, fuck those assholes. Get them a book on mental illness, flip them off and walk out.

Well put, and nice picks.

Buy them a book about manners
I can't advise you without knowing how big og assholes they are. If you don't wanna make waves, I wouldn't either.

360pages

Watching the last Evil Within...I think it's a pretty good episode actually, I've seen worse from them, and I don't think that it's even anywhere close to bad.

Oh, is Ultimaxing done? I just came back from grabbing a meal...
khvjvqw.png

Alfebit

Banned

Get them a potato. Then put a bomb in it.

Shackzam

So how am I doing in ultimax guys?

also happy b day lurker PG!

You're definitely getting the basic's down. You just need the knowledge of akihiko pressure string to make him work out better and to just stay in that ass at all times. And how to mix up with a throw, overhead, or a low just to fuck with your opponents mind. That's my basic advice, I could go deeper, but your just starting out. I want you to work on it little by little.

Archgan

Watching the last Evil Within...I think it's a pretty good episode actually, I've seen worse from them, and I don't think that it's even anywhere close to bad.

I don't think it was a bad episode, either. Pat at least seemed excited during multiple parts of the ending and even when they were complaining it was mostly high energy.

Yo this North Korea situation is getting to be ridiculous.

I didn't expect theaters to back out of showing The Interview. Did hot shots 2 get this kind of treatment?

Alfebit

Banned
Dammit, did I get spoiled on Guardians of the Galaxy? Matt says something about
a dance battle
in response to Pat saying he wants TEW to end on a rap battle.

Top Bottom