• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Eh, i'm not going to get into this argument full scale, but he's a successful profitable video game character.

He's doing fine.

And Sega thought the best thing to do with all that good will and hype from Generations and Colors was to hand their most known IP to a developer who successfully made a game that dethroned 06 as worst Sonic game ever

Village

And Sega thought the best thing to do with all that good will and hype from Generations and Colors was to hand their most known IP to a developer who successfully made a game that dethroned 06 as worst Sonic game ever

They also have a successful TV show and additional comic book series the potential to make more games because of that, the games despite quality did surprisingly ok. And has just proven to nay sayers that friends are actually a good thing.

Has a new game from the generations team coming up, a movie and a myriad of other things.

He's doing ok.

51a.jpg

This isn't spoiling anything so I think it's fine.

The big knight guy and the dude who shoots lightning in the church (DS1)

Fuck gargoyles...

By the dude who shoots lightning, I guessing your talking about the Titanite Demon. They suck to fight.

The big knight guy, I'm guessing the Black Knight, near the Hellkite Bridge. He's a cool guy.

Oh, the caster in the rafters and the big armored knight guarding the Fire Keeper soul. They don't respawn, so I guess you could call it a miniboss(?)

I consider things with giant health bars bosses, and those that don't respawn minibosses. Otherwise they'd respawn.

That was pretty fun. Hopefully next time we don't take so long to set it up.
Next time we shouldn't be waiting for people to install the game.

*Salt*

It was hella fun, and it would be great to play with ya again. And voice chat was great.
Oh, the caster in the rafters and the big armored knight guarding the Fire Keeper soul. They don't respawn, so I guess you could call it a miniboss(?)

Oh yeah, the mace guy. He's tough, at that point.

From the TvTropes page on Sonichu:

"Chris-Chan's anti-gay vaccine. The fact that he donated some of his own blood to create said vaccine makes it kinda funny if you know enough about vaccines."

From the TvTropes page on Sonichu:

"Chris-Chan's anti-gay vaccine. The fact that he donated some of his own blood to create said vaccine makes it kinda funny if you know enough about vaccines."

I would say give him a break, because the dude has a pretty severe case of autism, but yeah, Chris is a fucking sociopath.
I thought I DLed it but I forgot that I deleted it months ago.
Scrub. You ruined it.
;(
I missed this. What did you guys play?
L4D2

Zenfalcia

Aww man wish I could've joined.

I would play another, but it's pretty late. Maybe we can.. hmm..
It's still downloading. Its at 50% now. I couldn't use my full speed since my roommate is also using the internet.

Ah, Ok, that's a shame.

Edit: nice rule 63... maybe? I'm not to keen on that pairing

34, but close i guess. It's either that or just them with make up and their hair done up.

Top Bottom