• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

FTFY

Fun fact, the Steam ETA maxes out at "over a year".

Wow. That's slow lol. I guess I'll just go DOWNLOAD some more games AT 8MB/S AND NOT 0.2 that I can play.

Oh shit guilty gear commercial. Didn't expect anime in my commercials.

Probably because the game is so FUCKING hype that your TV would explode.

It's fine!

edit: i realized how little christmas cheer there is in this avatar... except the hard to see merry christmas text..

Its not fine! I'll have to change my avatar to counter this shamefulness.

Croten will hate you.

My slow Montana internet clocks out at 4.2 MB/s. It fucking sucks, because I wanna go all digital, but I can't, because babby internet.

I'm actually pretty far from my router. Like super far that I had to buy a new one, especially with my modem not being that good (an xfinity one). But this Asus router I bought kicks so much ass.

I'm actually pretty far from my router. Like super far that I had to buy a new one, especially with my modem not being that good (an xfinity one). But this Asus router I bought kicks so much ass.

I'll get a new gaming router, when Charter doubles our internet speeds from 30 to 60.

Also her aim and shooting, and grenades are really interesting but hard to use.

Only problem with this crop is that it's hard to see that it's wesker.
I try using the grenades often. They seems easy to manage after you throw them.
Which one? The shotty or the sniper? Neither seems too bad, though reloading can be tricky.
Yeah reloading. I was trying to get it down, but gave up.

I try using the grenades often. They seems easy to manage after you throw them.

Yeah reloading. I was trying to get it down, but gave up.

Here's the trick. When you shoot do backwards O (or Triangle if its the sniper) then immediately press forwards O or Triangle and it'll reload.

Actually it doesn't work with the sniper. The aiming will be fucked if you do backwards first. It does work for the shotty though

Shackzam

Here's the trick. When you shoot do backwards O (or Triangle if its the sniper) then immediately press forwards O or Triangle and it'll reload.

Actually it doesn't work with the sniper. The aiming will be fucked if you do backwards first. It does work for the shotty though

You wanna see some bullshit with the character?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPdwd_L5W6E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vglzo5hKnlQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_iO2AU-pyo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m34xIzIDHFg

Ah yes I finally got that fucking combo down in challenge mode! And I did the next one to! How do you like that nerds I finally got good! I mean it took me like 3 hours to do two challenges but who cares!

Christ. I mean if you're bad enough to be pushed against the wall and hit by her shotty in the second video you deserve some serious punishment, but that was like 80 percent lol.

That third and 4th combo vid was sick though. I only understand the basics of her, but I plan to learn some more. She's a really interesting character to use.

sjay1994

So I made this avatar because I was bored

BENOIT.png

Do you think it will get me banned?

Shackzam

Christ. I mean if you're bad enough to be pushed against the wall and hit by her shotty in the second video you deserve some serious punishment, but that was like 80 percent lol.

That third and 4th combo vid was sick though. I only understand the basics of her, but I plan to learn some more. She's a really interesting character to use.

Yeah, I'm going to be playing her and Chipp when I get the game. So watch out when I rock your ass.
So I made this avatar because I was bored

BENOIT.png

Do you think it will get me banned?
Why don't we all have benoit themed avatars

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Elphelt looks really interesting. I'm definitely trying her out.

I think I might also pick up Slayer, for no reason other than he looks cool. I don't even know what type of character he is.

Top Bottom