• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Squishy3

Well.... the new avatar works pretty well.

Also, holy fucking shit Ippo is good.
Ippo-CrotchPunch.gif

At first I was like "yeah this is pretty good"

Then when inner light becomes the opening.... I couldn't stop watching.

THE NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

I prefer the first opening slightly more than the second but it's still pretty good,I won't be able to forget "I want to dive lost mind!" Any time soon. How far are you anyway?

Shackzam

After playing the Ippo game for a good amount of time. I really do enjoy all of the simple mechanics and like some of the advance things like the skills. Each character has something fun to mess with, I still need to unlock the rest of the cast, but I'm enjoying how everybody plays.

Also Squishy, I don't find Miyata bad, he's just very patient character, which is how Miyata boxes usually and is meant to not make any mistakes, but you have to make sure your not making any mistakes. I've gone some rounds were the opponent doesn't even touch me and then there are rounds where I get rocked because I got reckless. But I hate the feeling of all the work under the last 8 rounds go to waste when you make a dumb ass a mistake, You just feel like this afterwards
tired_george_michael_arrested_development.gif

Miyata takes a lot of you when playing him

Xiraiya

That looks a hell of a lot like the type of Soejima's art that gets translated into the game.

Yeah I like the Persona style so I was looking at different characters to get the parts I wanted just right, I ended up rushing it because I started getting tired of it, I'll probably work on the PSD another day.

Top Bottom