• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

The flatter the better. Life is overrated anyway.
url-17.gif

thats wild

The English dub is a pretty great comedy

How....

Thats all I want to know

Needless to say that was a very awkward day..

Hahahahahhha. You should've showed her the dub clips on YouTube. Get your mom in the instasynch room.
Joking, that's hilarious that she found out that was a thing.

Makes for a great story, although I told her not to venture off of Crunchyroll after that.. <.<

Did she think it was an religious anime?

No she had no idea what it was, which turned out to be better since I didn't have to go into details about it. Got her to watch Jojo though. She's trucking through Phantom Blood.

Well I cant finish Liams list cause WW101 spoilers. Hopefully I do get a wii u for christmas...my mom may have spoiled it for me today cause her and my brother came back from shopping and she said "oh you know we cant get you your game until your birthday." When I didnt even ask about it.
But if she was telling the truth then im gonna have to wait a whole 3 months

So I spent the last few hours with my sister doing my share of Christmas shopping since I did none while in Redmond, wrapping presents, and then having dinner at the Outback. Quality time.

Though it's nice to be back at my room. Have some peace and quiet to myself.

hometown for life!

My mom asks me internet stuff all the time and it's always awful.

My parents barely know how to work the internet, so I just bookmarked CR for them and told them if you wanna watch anime go here and no where else.

Aside from something like dragon ball I don't even think my mom knows what anime is.

Eh I just got my mom into watching it when Attack On Titan was in full hype mode and she binged the whole season in a day.

JoJo94

Well Woolie and you guys got me to read onepunch-man...guess I'm gonna read prison school too...I'm going to regret this aren't I

Beloved

So I spent the last few hours with my sister doing my share of Christmas shopping since I did none while in Redmond, wrapping presents, and then having dinner at the Outback. Quality time.

Though it's nice to be back at my room. Have some peace and quiet to myself.

Sounds like a good time, I like Outback.

Well Woolie and you guys got me to read onepunch-man...guess I'm gonna read prison school too...I'm going to regret this aren't I
Give it a shot, but based on what you've said about things you like, I don't think it's up your alley. I read 25 chapters or something and didn't care for it.

JoJo94

Give it a shot, but based on what you've said about things you like, I don't think it's up your alley. I read 25 chapters or something and didn't care for it.

Yeah I will have to push through the awkward parts.

It's definitely a YMMV read. I like it, but I not very rabid on it. It's extremely divisive.

I'll just see how far I get.

Prison School is art. You won't regret it.

...I don't know that

Top Bottom