• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Bondi's L.A. NOIRE |OT| Watchin' Faces, Solvin' Cases

Deadly Cyclone said:
Came in here to get some new details on this awesome game, found an argument about thread title...

wait til monday for more impressions, besides that ummo and einbroch has some impressions of the game.

iNvid02

this thread

LANoire_logo.jpg

DrBo42

~Kinggi~ said:
this always happens, even though the game has a few more days
BULLSHIT. We need to send a recon team to Wal-Mart. GAF, assemble!

I hope someone can tell I'm kidding. Please. :(

Anticitizen One said:
You guys are acutally going to hurt sales by doing this though. Its better if people think Rockstar made the game.

Red Dead Redemption > The Getaway

Plus the fact is they had a hand in development. I remember reading that they actually put Max Payne 3 and some other projects on hold to help Team Bondi finish and polish the game.

LOL!

Hurt sales??? Are you kidding me? You think Neogaf has that much impact? C'mon man... no one is going to buy / not buy the game because the OT on Neogaf say's "Team Bondi" not "Rockstar"! C'mon dude.

Drahcir said:
Apologies if this has been asked, but are there any random crimes that may occur at any given time between missions that you can stop?

Yes - you get called out to bank robberies, store hold ups and various other things as you're on your way to places and things all the time apparently.

Baller said:
Thanks for the avatar. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

If you only just took this, I have a feeling someone else took it earlier in the thread....

If even gaffers are having troubling with the rockstar/ team bondi thing then forget about the general public caring. It might as well be a rockstar game in their eyes.

Kintaco

Rockstar Presents Team Bondi's (pronounce - bän-ˌdī) L.A. Noire which was partially funded by Sony |OT| Watchin' Faces, Solvin' Cases

I think this will definitely please everyone. Now hopefully this can end.

Anyway, A little over a day to go! So glad I don't have school on Tuesday, too bad I have tickets to a Dodger game.

Freedom = $1.05 said:
If even gaffers are having troubling with the rockstar/ team bondi thing then forget about the general public caring. It might as well be a rockstar game in their eyes.
And I'm sure Bondi will be crying all the way to the bank.

Funtruck

Banned
Freedom = $1.05 said:
Bondi is gonna be Rockstar Australia in a few months so why are people even making such a big deal out of this?

Taij

Kintaco

Shalashaska161 said:
So which version is the one to get? Normally I go PS3, but if the 360 version is better I don't mind picking it up.
No solid comparisons yet, but the PS3 was the lead platform, and it gets an exclusive case (in the US anyway). Oh and the Xbox one is on 3 DVDs vs 1 Blu-Ray disc.

Shalashaska161 said:
So which version is the one to get? Normally I go PS3, but if the 360 version is better I don't mind picking it up.

LOL, I swear if someone asks this again I'm gonna explode. No one knows which version is graphically superior yet.

Kintaco said:
No solid comparisons yet, but the PS3 was the lead platform, and it gets an exclusive case (in the US anyway). Oh and the Xbox one is on 3 DVDs vs 1 Blu-Ray disc.
Alright, cool thanks for the answer. PS3 seems to be the way then I guess.

UrbanRats

Scullibundo said:
I was actually being serious. I have so many yank friends that come to visit me and say 'Oh cool! You live in Bond-ee!'
I can't call it Bond-ee, because we a politician with that name.
it'd be kinda offensive for the team, in this specific case, if you know what i mean. :\

People are pissed off that it is Team Bondi developing L.A. Noire because now they can't use that as an excuse as to why the Xbox 360 version is better.

Right?

Snipes424

Shed_a_Ninja said:
People are pissed off that it is Team Bondi developing L.A. Noire because now they can't use that as an excuse as to why the Xbox 360 version is better.

Right?

I don't know, but it's fucking pathetic whatever it is.

Amir0x

Banned
Funtruck said:
Shifting all the credit to Team Bondi is pretty fucked up as well, R* clearly played a role in developing this game aswell.

There's simply no reason to have Team Bondi in the thread title, no other game OT has the developer(s) name in the thread title and it's already in the OP..

plus it looks freaking stupid

Well next time GAFers should not go around being intentionally ignorant and giving credit to wrong developers and then we wouldn't have to be instructive with the thread titles.

This is an industry forum and there's no reason for people here to be ignorant.

Now, let's back on subject. Petulant whining has no place here.

Top Bottom