• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

Krillin's lines were killing me!

Dat handjob joke.
KuGsj.gif

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I think they literally covered 15 episodes with this one, must be a new record.

Piccolo and Yamcha were on fire this ep.

"Piccola, know any good abandoned wastelands around her?"

"Why are you asking me?"

LordAlu

"I guess there's two types of fisting in this city now!"

"Yeaaaah, I'm pretty sure he's bleeding out."

"Fiiiine... Bulma'll get it."

:D

Talents

Banned
"A fatal error has occurred. This program will now shut down. Would you like to send a report?"
"No don't send a report!"
"Sending report"
"Son of a whore!"

That killed me.

jaxword

I liked their reduction of relying on swearing a lot for humor. After a while it becomes jarring instead of funny, especially without the censoring.

A ton of censor bleeps is funnier than fuckity fuck shit and all that.

McNum

There weren't any great moments in the episode, just a lot of little things that made me chuckle. It was okay.
This episode was more setup than payoff, but that's just how it has to be. Start of a new story arc and all. I am looking forward to the next one because, well, Vegeta. That's a scene I've been looking forward to for a while.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Not the funniest, but still entertaining.

How the hell did they manage to get Brent Spiner to do Android 19?!

How meta

It wasn't actually Brent Spiner.

This was great. Nothing like a bit of DBZ Abridged to make your day feel awesome.

An "average" DBZA episode is still above-average funny.

It wasn't actually Brent Spiner.

This was great. Nothing like a bit of DBZ Abridged to make your day feel awesome.

An "average" DBZA episode is still above-average funny.

I'm going off of the credits.
I'd like to think they gotten some success doing this and managed to get the attention of someone like him.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
It wasn't't as brilliant as the last episode, but man that scream from Chichi at the beginning was amazing! XD

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
You guys are crazy. This episode was full of great moments. I was dying when Piccolo kept correcting Goku on the day, time and location of the androids' arrival.

But a question does arise. If Trunks gave Goku the heart medicine, why was Goku still becoming ill? I saw the original, stupid episodes, but I can't remember what the reason was.

jaxword

You guys are crazy. This episode was full of great moments. I was dying when Piccolo kept correcting Goku on the day, time and location of the androids' arrival.

But a question does arise. If Trunks gave Goku the heart medicine, why was Goku still becoming ill? I saw the original, stupid episodes, but I can't remember what the reason was.

In the original, Goku just didn't take it because he never got sick until then.

In this one, well...
bacon.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery

Ohhhh, yeah of course. Trunks said to take it when he started feeling sick, right?

For some reason I was thinking it worked like Albuterol.

Cheerilee

In this one, well...
bacon.

IIRC, the original (or at least the English version of the anime) also said that the timing of the heart attack changed from what Trunks expected, because Trunks changed the timeline and Goku's life played out different.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
IIRC, the original (or at least the English version of the anime) also said that the timing of the heart attack changed from what Trunks expected, because Trunks changed the timeline and Goku's life played out different.

Probably because Goku didn't have to wear himself out by fighting Freezer again.

Mr. Sam

You know when Gero was shooting lasers out of his eyes, Goku yells 'Stop it!' And he replies 'NEVEERRR!!'
Did that remind anyone of a certain movie out at the moment?

because when i was watching the movie, it bugged me for reminding me of something and then i realised it was this.

I just came to the same realisation. Man, that is pretty topical.

Top Bottom