• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

Dereck

This marks the last thing Vegeta does in the series before I start to dislike him.

Vegeta was the GOAT in the Namek saga up until after this point in the story to me.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Welp, Goku's having a heart attack"
Loved the reference to "Is that okay?"

It's amazing that even though it's a comedy series, Vegeta is still all kinds of awesome.

MechaX

Oh man, they actually played "do androids feel fear?!" and Vegeta's pre-Super Saiyan temper tantrum almost straight

#dead

I cannot wait until Vegeta "fights" 18.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE FUCK IS NAMEK.

Did I just see his foot?

BY2K

Membero Americo
Since the Season 2 finale it gets better every episode.

"SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK IS NAMEK!"
"What... what!?"
"SENZU BEAN!"

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Saw up to the part where Piccolo looked back at Gohan and closed my browser. There was no point looking at anything beyond that.

SENZU BEAN

LordAlu

mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!

*kicks Android 19 away*

...mine.

"Trust me there's more than one way to achieve the legend, I wanna be a super saiyen I wanna I wanna I wanna!"

The above was the most amazing thing ever

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Randomly saw this earlier and laughed. Would be appropriate in a TFS episode.

6VlzI.jpg

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Randomly saw this earlier and laughed. Would be appropriate in a TFS episode.

http://i.imgur.com/6VlzI.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

I can totally hear that in his voice, too.

It's official, Team Four Star Krillin's voice is the official "Krillin voice" in my head. Moreso than the actual one, and moreso than the Japanese VA one.

Link Man

Banned

It's official, Team Four Star Krillin's voice is the official "Krillin voice" in my head. Moreso than the actual one, and moreso than the Japanese VA one.

I actually feel the same way about Goku's voice. Granted, I haven't watched but one episode of the original series, so I'm probably not the best representative of the audience.

ReiGun

"Why is dodging a sub routine? It's not that complex!"

*Piccolo looks at Gohan*

Dead. That and Vegeta's tantrum killed me dead.

It's actually hard for me to go back to watching the official stuff because DBZA's cast are how I hear all these characters now.

jman2050

I can't watch an episode of the actual show anymore. All the voices just sound wrong.

Well except Vegeta. Vegeta's voice has always been awesome in any version.

Top Bottom